*Read the fucking thread* Not forum.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 02:44
KerriBlue
Open Forum/Open thread - accept it.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 09:08
.love.struck.
I never read the entire forum, only if it's like 1 or 2 pages. Sometimes 3 pages I will. But if the forum is like 8 or more, no way. People are right though, this is a forum. People will suggest their opinions, but it is no need to attack them.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 02:38
KerriBlue
Just out of curiousities sake, how long have you been a member of bloop?
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 02:42
Talk Nerdy 2 Me
7 years.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 02:45
Talk Nerdy 2 Me
This is not my main diary of course, it was created to post this thread (not to troll though, I promise).
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 07:30
valerieeeee
thanks for trying to back me up. she clearly isn't taking anyone seriously, so there's no use in wasting your time trying to convince her otherwise, but i appreciate the gesture. :-)
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 07:29
valerieeeee
you said in your original post:

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!"
(a diagnosis)

and

"Please help!!!"
(advice)

yes, i've read the entire thread.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 07:18
~RedFraggle~
I may be the only doctor here, but there is at least one med student, and there's a few doctors/med students on OD (I have at least four doctors and a couple of med students on my faves list over there). So we're not as rare as you think. ;)

That said, as I repeatedly state, I'm just here as a member like anyone else, I'm not here to give a medical diagnosis, or medical advice (and so will not do that), and anyone with a medical problem should really see their own doctor!
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 07:27
valerieeeee
really there are 4 doctors over there? that's so cool. i kind of want to find a priest with an online diary. that would just be really funny to me, for whatever reason. even though we're all humans and normal people, i just think it's cool that you're a doctor. i always like reading your opinions in comments and forums.

anyway! yeah. that's the best advice: see a doctor. believe it or not, i read the whole thread. she may not think so, but yeah. anyone responsible would give the advice to see a doctor. because none of us know enough to give good insight. see a professional. not ask a website full of perfect strangers.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 11:52
Estella
There are loads of priests (and pastors and vicars, depending on the denomination) with online diaries, yo! Not on Bloop, but elsewhere on the internet, such as Blogger, or on Christian blog sites.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 11:56
& skull.
holy shit i got offline for one night and i miss the best thread ever. lol.

if something was bugging me that badly and it concerned my mental or physical health i wouldn't turn to bloopers. not that their advice isn't appreciated, it's just that experiences of everyone differs and what worked one someone may not work for me. that and asking for advice over the internet can be dangerous. as much as i wasn't into seeing a doctor for certain things i knew that despite any bad experiences i had, that they would be the best people to see.

if you're not interested in seeing any health care professionals, there's really not much more anyone here can do to help you, and given your attitude, i'm not sure many would want to now. you may just be coming off rude without realising you're doing it because you're stressed over this, but really the way you've treated some people here who were only trying to help was appalling.

if all you want to hear is that you're not alone and that people suffer from similar things, then well, they do and you aren't alone. but you won't get any proper help without asking someone with some training behind it face to face. that's all we can say really. if you're going to ask for help, don't be so belligerent.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 11:56
Estella
Okay, flaring one's nostrils when overwhelmed is normal. When angry too, or when indignant. It's a natural reflex, although most people are not aware of it. Maybe you just have heightened bodily awareness. Blinking a lot is not too strange - do you wear contacts?

The thing about the history assignment is a common problem with students (myself included, yo!). I suggest you go to see a counsellor at your uni. They are generally free to see within a uni setting, and if you do have a particular psychiatric problem they could advise you where to go.

BTW, when you mention smoking, do you just mean tobacco?
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends