Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
Page:  1  2 
Bloop hate
0 likes [|reply]
23 Nov 2009, 21:07
~*Jodi*~
1. No, I don't hate anyone. Hate is very strong - and you have to care ALOT in order to have hate in your heart for someone. There are some people I don't like and wouldn't be friends with, but I just choose not to read those people. It is much easier online to ignore people that you don't like than it is in real life. Often we have no choice but to deal with people that we don't like - such as coworkers, teachers, bosses, etc.

2. On a site with this many different personalities, there is bound to be some clashing of personality types. But just because I don't like someone does not mean that someone else doesn't or shouldn't like them. It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round.

3. I don't think that Bloop is a hateful place, because 'hate' is a human term and a place can't necessarily be hateful, can it? I think there are some people on Bloop who are hateful people, but even those are few and far between - because most people aren't hateful.

4. Yes. I probably am right now by some people, but I know I was back when Bloop began.

5. I think that people hate on Bloop for the same reasons they hate on other sites or in real life... Different personalities cause clashes...some people just take that a little farther and choose to hate people who are different from them, rather than embrace the differences and try to understand them. We aren't always going to like everybody and everybody isn't always going to like us - but that doesn't mean that people can't coexist without hating people who are different from them. A lot of people hate because they simply hate anything that is different; and other people hate because they are unhappy with themselves and their own lives but they choose to put that hate on other people rather than where it really goes.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends