Search
Not Logged In
Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Dad shoots 15 yr old son over sexual abuse.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Nov 2009, 04:50
♥Mars.Foxx
**it should read - "and said what he did to his mother FOR WHAT reason, i dont know.." sorry =/
0 likes [|reply]
20 Nov 2009, 04:52
Chris
I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

It was a Billy Madison reference. But seriously, stick them in jail or something. Probably not Club Federal either, but like state prison. There are stories of people who especially target the child molesters. Throw him in with THAT pack of dogs. His father shouldn't have killed him.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Nov 2009, 10:14
& skull.
i got the reference. now i wanna watch it..
0 likes [|reply]
21 Nov 2009, 06:15
Music God CJ Plain
The recidivism rate of pedophiles and sexual abusers is OVER 85%. We see it time and again in the news. How many if these scumbags have to be released into society before we get it through our heads that there is simply NO CURE for them.

Given the choice between them being dead...or getting out and harming MORE people...I'll err on the side of public safety EVERYTIME.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Nov 2009, 07:11
Chris
I don't think you have a clue what goes on in the mind of a pedophile. When a pedophile asks for help, especially to someone as close as his parents, he generally wants to help.

It's interesting how you refer to them as scumbags and then go on to say there's "no cure." You're going to have to make up your mind. Are they doing it out of choice because they're disgusting human beings, or is there something wrong with them that needs to be "cured"?

Also, public safety != murder.
0 likes [|reply]
19 Nov 2009, 22:40
~*Pagan*~
The reports I have read state there was no investigation and no signs of sexual abuse on the child. How much worse would thisbe if it turns out to be the boy with some sick thoughts and nothing ACTUALLY happened?
0 likes [|reply]
19 Nov 2009, 22:44
Makayla
That would be horrible. But the mother said that the boy admitted to her that he layed on top of her with his clothes on but touched her inappropriately. Another thing is this boy was heavyset & I bet him laying on top of her really hurt to begin with much less holding her down to touch her. Gawd, it's just so sick.
0 likes [|reply]
19 Nov 2009, 22:46
~*Pagan*~
Gotta tell you...as a mother..anyone EVER touched my kids like that they will not be needing a trial. SO I can undertstand how tormented this dad would have been.
0 likes [|reply]
19 Nov 2009, 22:55
Makayla
Same here. I am a victim of sexual abuse and if that ever happened to my daughter. I would do some very unimaginable things as well.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Nov 2009, 00:30
Lauren.
Oh, nice. Instead of dad stepping back, letting them investigate, and THEN acting, he has to blow a maybe innocent kids head off. Nice.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Nov 2009, 00:31
RealLifeComics
Agh.. a good pistol whip to the brain would have sorted that lil shit out..

Maybe two.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Nov 2009, 03:53
jodi
i really don't see why it's okay that he shot another person. two wrongs don't make a fucking right you insane people. it wasn't right of the boy but the father certainly did no right either.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Nov 2009, 05:00
Doc
WTF is wrong with people these days?
0 likes [|reply]
20 Nov 2009, 05:22
~*Pagan*~
I dont think its ok that his father killed him AT ALL and I think he must have had a serious mind flip to do this. But I CAN undertsnad him bewing tormented over it all.

And I know there are no LEVELS as such to this, but what he did wasnt as serious as it could have been. End of it all his father has to live with what he ahs done once his mind becomes right. No punishment could equal that.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Nov 2009, 05:26
.Kismet.
I don't think it's right that the father shot his son. I wonder how the little girl will feel once she's older. Maybe she'll feel better since the person who sexually abused her was punished with death? Or maybe she'd feel worse about the whole thing. It would be interesting to find out. Poor little girl, though. And poor wife, too. To have to deal with this abuse, violence and death would just suck.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Nov 2009, 00:32
Lauren.
I wonder if the daughter will find out. I suppose at this point it's nearly impossible for her to not find out, what with the dad blowing the kids head off and all. Of course there'll be news reports and town talk. But she's 3, at this point she'd never remember anything and it might be the wiser to let her forget it (not that I think thats actually possible).
0 likes [|reply]
21 Nov 2009, 19:12
Chris
She would probably feel like shit. Other people's families fight over Thanksgiving, and consider themselves dysfunctional. People in her family murder each other.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Nov 2009, 08:08
Winged Centaur
Fortunately the inappropriate contact was fairly minimal, so hopefully the little girl will escape this situation fairly unharmed in the long run.

We have a legal system for a reason though, and while sometimes it doesn't work like it should, the reason behind it is solid. The boy may have deserved to die, but the father had no place to take his life. Justice was not served. The defense of the father is the very reason capital punishment isn't and shouldn't be carried out by an ordinary citizen. The father acted out of emotion, while the hand of justice should be impartial and unbias.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Nov 2009, 10:19
& skull.
being that i don't know how exactly the boy touched the little girl, or if he even did, i cannot judge him. he clearly needed some help if he was even thinking things like that are ok, but i don't think he deserved to be shot, especially not by his own father.

repeat sexual predators may deserve a bullet to the brain after some appropriate torture, but we don't know enough about what this kid even did.

pretty sad situation all around though. i can't imagine in his right mind that the father would've ever wanted to murder his own child.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Nov 2009, 12:55
Let It Be
This makes me sick. Clearly what that boy did (or could have done) was WRONG, but what the father did was FAR from right. Maybe the boy had been sexually abused himself at some point? Maybe even by his own father!? Not saying that's the case, but who knows. It makes me sick to think about a 15 year old boy being shot executioner style by his own father. Regardless of what he did, he was young, he could have gotten help for any problems he was having. Most likely this girl is going to grow up to be even more emotionally fucked up knowing she was abused by her brother who was then murdered by her father who is probably going to spend a good portion of her life in jail. I can understand the father's rage, but not to the point of executing your own son. Family of the year.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Nov 2009, 13:18
~Nighty~
I have been sexually abused for most of my life. However, as a mother, and as someone who has been abused, I can honestly say that I feel shooting your own child is wrong. That boy told his mother so he could get help. We don't know what happened to that child, because yes, he was a child, that made him that way. Abuse has a way of repeating itself. I would say there is a good chance that he was abused somewhere along the line. He reached out for help from his parents, the people who are supposed to help you, protect you, the people you are supposed to trust. What did he get in return? That trust was broken irrevocably. He could have been helped.

As for the 3 year old...they could have watched her, and seen to it that she had all the help to offer. Counsel her.

It is not our place to deal out punishment. It is not our place to judge. If we do that, even if we call ourselves vigilantes, we are merely murderers. Two wrongs do NOT make a right.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Nov 2009, 17:11
jodi
totally agreed. i was thinking about this article yesterday. maybe this boy needed seriously help. i just can't imagine shooting someone for it. he told the truth because he felt guilty and KNEW what he did was wrong.

[shakes head] no one will ever know now, because he is dead now. sick.

0 likes [|reply]
20 Nov 2009, 17:32
~Nighty~
My point exactly.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Nov 2009, 00:33
Lauren.
Exactly. He obviously needed help, he obviously KNEW he needed help, turned to his own parents, only to have to watch his own father shoot him. How is that fair? The 3 year old can't describe exactly what has happened, to what degree, and now no one will ever know. Not that I think it'd be justifiable either way, but still.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Nov 2009, 02:08
Chris
Right. To be honest, depending on the nature of the sexual abuse, I don't think it's going to have any major long-term effects on the child, IF she remembers it.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends