"You must do the thing you think you can not do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
1. What time did you wake up this morning? About 10 minutes after 6 a.m.
2. Who is the first person you spoke to after waking up? One of the animals, I'm not sure which one. Sally, I think.
3. Are you currently listening to any music? If so, what? No
4. Have you taken any surveys other than this one today? One other
5. Whose birthday is up next on your calendar? Shawn's is August 1st.
6. Do you have plans for tomorrow? I'm working 3p - 9p
7. Who would you like to meet in the future? People that have come in to my family since I moved away. My cousins' new spouses, new babies and such.
8. What are you currently looking forward to? Going home & taking a nap!
9. Have you ever touched a shark? no
10. Are you avoiding someone/something right now? Just the usual work.
11. Where's the farthest you've ever been from home? Dublin Ireland
12. Is today special to you in any way? Not anymore. We had an inspector in at work today.
13. Where's your cellphone? At home somewhere.
14. Do you believe in second chances? Depends on how badly they screwed up the first chance.
15. Is there anyone on your mind right now? My husband. I want to go home & curl back up with him.
16. Are you a fan of Sharpie markers? Yes. I asked for Sharpies for Christmas one year. He got me retractable (bing!) highlighter (bing!) Sharpies (bing!). Three for three.
17. What CD or song is your favorite right now? Dark Horse from Nickelback
18. Have you changed out of your pajamas today? Yes, unfortunately
19. Can you speak any other language, even just a little? I can say 'I love you' in German and 'Where's the bathroom?' in Spanish.
20. Where is your favorite place to travel to? Anywhere
21. Who is your favorite musician? I can't pick just one.
22. Where did you last shop at? Wal-Mart
23. Do you cross your legs when you sit? Sometimes
24. What was the last story you read? H. P. and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
25. Have you seen both of your parents today? I haven't seen either of them for about 2 years now.
26. Are you ambidextrous? Not really
27. Do you prefer writing in print or cursive? I have a mix.
28. What is your favorite TV show? M*A*S*H
29. Is anyone you know a police officer? Yes but no. I have an uncle who's a retired cop.
30. Will you visit any relatives over your next vacation? YES!!
We're going to visit my parents in the fall. I'm so excited!
31. Are you planning on watching a movie tonight? Yes. Chris and I have started a new thing that's just for the two of us. After Shawn leaves for work, we each get into our pajamas. He picks out a movie and we settle into my bed to watch it. He usually falls asleep before it's over. So did I, the last time. lol
32. Do you wish you were currently somewhere else? Yes, at home, asleep.
33. Are you a fan of scented candles? For the most part, yes.
34. Is there any food you're craving? The only thing I'm craving right now is a glass of water. My stomach's still a little uneasy from the KFC bowl I had for lunch.
35. What's your current favorite lyric? "You look so much cuter with something in your mouth." from Something In Your Mouth by Nickelback