Ten Things I wish I knew how to do.
1. Play piano
2. Regulate my body temp. I'm almost always cold!
3. Sign language
4. Speak spanish. It'd really open the job market for me.
7. Play guitar
9. Make up
10. How to conceive a child! grr... 4 1/2 years off birth control & I'm STILL not pregnant!
Nine things about myself.
1. I'm cold
2. I was so tired yesterday afternoon that I almost fell asleep sitting in the grocery store, waiting for my husband.
3. I've recently started using Ivory soap instead of shampoo & an apple cider vinegar rinse instead of conditioner.
4. I'm secretly resentful of my husband's wanting to buy a new truck. The last new vehicle we got was for him. When is it my turn?
5. I'm getting excited about seeing my parents in the fall.
6. I'm also planning a trip to Phoenix in the spring.
7. I'm very happy knowing that Chris' finances & health care are set for life.
8. I really wish that I could quit & just be a full time wife & mom.
9. I'm afraid of how lazy I'd get if I did that though.
Eight ways to win my heart.
1. Slow dance with me in the kitchen.
2. Straighten the covers after you get up, making sure that I have plenty.
3. Be nice to my pets, even when you think I'm not looking.
4. Try to remember the names of all of my 25+ first cousins.
5. Come by my work on the mornings you know my boss won't be here, just because you wanted to see me & say "Hi".
6. Take care of me by taking care of my car. A well-maintained car = a safe Cheryl
7. Love my wobbly bits even though I hate them.
8. Tell me on my 36th birthday that I'll always be 16 in your eyes.
I guess this one should be titled 'Eight ways to keep my heart.'
Seven things that cross my mind a lot.
4. My parents & their moving to Kansas
5. My family
6. What the dog is doing.
7. How tired I am
Six things I do before I fall asleep
1. Put Chris to bed
2. Send Shawn to work
3. Change into pajamas
4. Find whatever book I'm reading or cross stitch I'm working on.
5. Put on a movie I've watched a million times.
6. Love on the cats
Five people who mean a lot.
3. My parents
4. Jeni baby
Four things you're wearing right now.
1. Black tennis shoes that have stitching coming undone.
2. White socks with hula-dancing pigs
3. Dark charcoal grey pants
4. White long sleeve blouse with vertical stripes in varying shades of green & blue.
Three bands/artists that you listen to often.
2. Bon Jovi
3. Who(m?)ever else strikes my fancy at the time.
Two things you want to do before you die.
1. Have a baby of my own with my husband.
2. Buy a new car.
My kitchen is trashed.