"You must do the thing you think you can not do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
1. What kind of band-aids do you usually get? Fabric
2. Which comes first, the chicken or the egg? Yes
3. If you could invent something, what would it be? If I knew that, I'd be working on it.
4. What's your favorite cartoon? Jem & The Holograms
5. Do you like milk? Very much
6. The last time you went to the doctor, what was it for? You mean, for myself? I don't remember... I got a tetanus (sp?) shot while I was there, I remember.
7. Which talk show is the best? I like Conan best.
8. Got any weird programs on your computer? I don't think so
9. What was the last thing you took a picture of? Chris sitting on the couch with Perdi curled up next to him with her head in his lap.
10. Do you ever cut things out of the newspaper? Occasionally
11. Which celebrity are you the most sick of? Brangelina. They're just... everywhere.
12. The long time battle: Facebook or Myspace? I'd rather Myspace. Facebook just seems kind of silly. Especially if you have relatives like mine who get you started on some pointless application and just keeps sending you thing after thing after thing. I don't log in for 5 days and I've got something like 35 "gifts" to add to that one
app. I'm like, "Thanks for the stuff that I know have to spend the next 20 minutes putting in it's place or getting rid of. Can't we just talk instead?"
13. Do you have a celebrity crush? Of course.
14. When was the last time you confronted someone? Yesterday morning.
15. What's your biggest fear? When Death is going to come knocking on our door.
16. Can you sew? I can cross stitch. I'm trying to master a blanket stitch at the moment. Can anyone tell me how I'm supposed to end one of those?
17. Which exotic animal would you want as a pet? A tiger, I guess.
18. What was the last mall you went to? Our puny 10-store having City Mall. *sigh* I miss MetroCenter and Scottsdale Fashion Square.
19. Ever been out of the country? Yep!!
20. Who's someone famous from your homestate? John McCain, for one.
Rex Allen, singer, actor, Willcox
Apache Kid, Indian outlaw, Arizona Territory
Lynda Carter, actress, Phoenix
Cesar Estrada Chavez, labor leader, Yuma
Cochise, Apache indian chief, Arizona Territory
Geronimo, Apache indian chief, Arizona Territory
Barry Goldwater, politician, Phoenix
Carl Trumbull Hayden, politician, Phoenix
Frank Luke, Jr., WWI fighter ace, Phoenix
Charles Mingus, jazz musician and composer, Nogales
Linda Ronstadt, singer, Tucson
Kerri Strug, gymnast, Tucson
Stewart Udall, former Secretary of the Interior, Saint Johns
Louie Espinoza, Arizona's first world champion boxer, Chandler
Michael Carbajal, world champion boxer, Phoenix
21. Do you talk with an accent? I don't think so.
22. Which accent do you like the most? English
23. What does your bedspread look like? It's a dark green, white & maroon puffy quilt.
24. Name something on your desk. Trash
25. Baths or showers? Baths followed up by showers.
26. Do you use abbreviations when you write a lot? Not usually.
27. What color is there the most of in your closet? Multi
28. Who's your role model/hero? Supergirl? Sorry, I've been spending too much time watching cartoons with a sick kid.
29. If you could have been born in any decade, which one would you choose? I think I'll stick with mine.
30. What's one fashion trend you wish would come back? *shrug*
31. Have you ever made a survey? Nope
32. What's the biggest word you know and use? Antidisestablishmentarianism.
33. When politicians mudsling a lot, does that affect how you see them? It makes me wonder about both of them.
34. Do you like long or short surveys better? Somewhere between.
35. How many people do you completely trust? A couple
36. What flower is your favorite? Yellow roses.
37. Is a friend's birthday coming up? Probably but I don't know who's.
38. When was the last time you went out of state? A couple of years ago.
39. What's the one trait someone has to have for you to date them? Maturity
40. How much money have you spent today? Nothing
41. What shoe size do you wear? A 9 to 9 1/2, depending on the manufacturer.
42. Have you ever painted your face for a sports event? Nope
43. How many smoke detectors are in your house? Just the one and it needs a new battery.
44. Do you smile with or without teeth showing? With
45. Do you like suprises? Most times.
46. When was the last time you saw your best friend? I saw Shawn about 2 1/2 hours ago. I saw Zen in '05 & Keith in '04.
47. Do you use those little lint rollers? I would if I needed one.
48. If the light changes to yellow, do you speed up or slow down? Depends on how far away I am.
49. Which kind of animal print do you like best? (zebra, leopard, etc.) Dunno
50. Have you written anything today? Not by hand, no.