Good evening, fellow Bloopers!
Team Bloop is proud to announce that the Discussion Forums are back!
To access them open your menu by moving your mouse over your profile picture and click the link for Discussion Forums or you can see the most recent entries on the main page under :Group Diaries You Might Like to Read". Old threads have been disabled but still viewable. Curious to see what we talked about way back when? Go take a walk down memory lane! LOL
Mark is working really hard to update the site and this is what he did with the forums (super exciting stuff, guys! I'm bouncing in my seat as I write this!):
- You can now post in the Forums and link an entry to your thread. This is great for sharing entries related to the topic.
- You can now reply to threads. Mark is working on a fix to allow us to reply to comments within the thread. Right now, you can reply but the reply is posted to the bottom and not under the comment you're replying to.
- When posting in the thread, there will be a color drop behind our profile icons based on the color choice from your diary's frontpage visualization.
- When a thread goes inactive for 30 days, the thread will automatically close.
- When a new post has been added since your last visit, those posts will be highlighted so you never miss a thing!
You may have noticed a change on the main page. We now have a space to feature new diarists. Go say hello and welcome them!
Theme of the Week has a thread in the Forums. I will post the weekly topic in the TOTW diary and then post it in the Forums. You will now be able to drop your entry in the comments for that week's thread!
Sunday, September 27 will be our next LIVE meeting at 2 pm Eastern Standard Time (US)! I will post a link here when it starts! Please join us! There is a live chat and we will answer your questions live! If you missed last week's click the link in the footer to go to our YouTube channel. Subscribe! We will see there!
Our next Theme of the Week entry will be posted on Saturday! Still looking for topic submissions! Please visit TOTW and message us your topic ideas! Do you guys like having a choice of 3 topics a week or do you think we should return to one topic a week?
- Beth, Community Companion
Visit the support area
for assistance and the most recent system related updates.
Like Bloop? Keep in touch on the Facebook group:Bloop Diary
Follow our Weekly Staff Meetings on YouTube: BloopDiary Channel