Your friendly Community Organizer here! Hope everyone had a great Christmas, even if it may have been quite different this year! Mine consisted of a zoom call to our usual Christmas Eve crowd this year instead of seeing them in person! Hoping that next Christmas we can be with the ones we love safely!
Three more days left of 2020!!! I remember back in the day a lot of us used to do "Year in Review" entries on NYE or just before. I feel like we should do it a little differently this year so here's a little fun challenge for you!
Write an entry and answer these questions:
1. What was the best thing that happened to you personally in 2020?
2. What was the worst thing that happened to you personally in 2020?
3. List all the books you read this year:
4. Because of Covid-19 I discovered/re-discovered:
5. I hope 2021 will be.....
6. List the movies I watched this year:
7. I celebrated the holidays this year differently by:
8. Some good things that happened this year for me was:
It would be interesting how everyone responds! I will be posting this in Forum Games in the Discussion Forums as well! Please share your entries if you decide to do this there! I'll even award a few Bloop Points to those who participate!
Beth, Community OrganizerVisit the support area
for assistance and the most recent system related updates.
Like Bloop? Keep in touch on the Facebook group:Bloop Diary
Follow our Weekly Staff Meetings on YouTube: BloopDiary Channel