1. What did you do in 2017 that you'd never done before? learned a new line dance specifically to dance with one person lol
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I did not because i have terrible self control lmao. probably will, probably won't keep that one either lol
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yeah
4. Did anyone close to you die? couple people actually....
5. What countries did you visit? just the one i live in
6. What would you like to have in 2018 that you lacked in 2017? keep my health under control better
7. What date from 2017 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? not really sure honestly. theres so many...
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? rescuing a 5wk old puppy from a box on th side of the road in the middle of december. his brother went to another loving home. (current picture inluded at the end)
9. What was your biggest failure? Saving money
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Yes, I was in the ER for multiple issues. most recently for my hands going numb repeatedly
11. What was the best thing you bought? technically renting-our new home
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? My honey man's. he's ocme so far since we met. <3
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? certain family members. in-laws and biological. i won't go into detail here.
14. Where did most of your money go? the dog. and bills. and what was left went towards yarn and food lol.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? the dog we rescued lol. i've wanted one for a while now.
16. What song will always remind you of 2017? Save a Horse - i finally learned the line dance to this song and surprised my man by running up behind him one night and dancing along next to him.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder: So much happier!
ii. thinner or fatter? i don't like to consider myself fat. there's just more awesome to go around.
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer financially, but richer in my relationships.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Exercise
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? worry
20. How will you be spending Christmas? christmas was basically another day for us. we gave his niece and mine their gifts (no children of our own, and those are the only young children in the family)
21. How will you be spending New Years?
New years was spent asleep lol.
22. Did you fall in love in 2017?
Yes, I did.
23. Did your heart break in 2017?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Where were you when 2018 began?
in bed with my honey
26. Who were you with?
my better half
27. Where will you be when 2018 ends?
Probably the same, in bed lmao
28. Who will you be with when 2018 ends?
the same man i'm with right now.
29. What was the best book you read?the Bible. that book has gotten me through so many trying times in my life, and it has yet to fail me.
30. What was your greatest musical discovery? TobyMac, the Newsboys, MercyMe, and a few others.
31. What did you want and get? a dog
32. What did you want and not get?
peace between family members.
33. What was your favorite film of this year?i don't watch many movies.
34. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?i worked that day lol. i turned 27
35. How many different states did you travel to in 2016? 2 - just ohio lol
36. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2017? comfortable and unique to me
37. What kept you sane? crocheting. definitely crocheting.
38. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? none of them really. i'm not big on celebrities like that.
39. What political issue stirred you the most?
There are many.
40. How many concerts did you see in 2017?
41. Did you have a favorite concert in 2017?
No, cuz i didn't see any lol
42. Who was the best new person you met?
uhm.......idk.. i don't do well with the whole people-ing thing...
43. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
surprisingly no lol.
44. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2017? I don't think I had one.
45. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2017... IT'S NOT WORTH IT TO WORRY
46. What are your plans for 2018? be more body positive. i am made just the way i am supposed to be. as a really good song says "there could never be a more beautiful you". so be yourself and ROCK THAT SHIZ.