Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1  2 
High School Girl... *WARNING may trigger*
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 00:21
Chris
Richmond, California (CNN) -- Police investigating the gang rape of a 15-year-old girl have arrested five people, a police spokesman said Wednesday.

Three juveniles and two adults are in custody in the rape on Saturday, said the Richmond police spokesman, Lt. Mark Gagan. The three juveniles will be charged as adults, he said.

-----

As many as 10 people were involved in the assault in a dimly lighted back alley at the school, police have said, while another 10 people watched without calling 911 to report it.

A 1999 California law makes it illegal not to report a witnessed crime against a child, but the law applies only to cases in which the child is 14 or younger.

Pretty much 20 guys gathered around a back alley to watch 10 guys gang-rape a 15-year old girl on her Homecoming night.

So when are we going to be able to throw fuckers like this to the gas chamber? When are we going to be able to play darts with lethal injection needles?

How the fuck must they have been raised to think that shit like this is okay?
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 01:32
Moonlight Shadows
i have to wonder if this is the same mentality another group had that i learned about in psychology class ages ago.
basically this woman was stabbed to death in front of tons of people.. but each person that was watching thought the other people would've surely called the police.
its stupid, but it isn't new
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 02:51
Moonlight Shadows
Genovese Syndrome is the actual name, if anybody cares, lol
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 09:57
lithium layouts.
The Bystander Effect? I remember the Kitty Genovese case... pretty horrible stuff. =(
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 01:46
Acid Fairy
I really didn't need to know this. Ugh.
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 01:46
Makayla
I saw this on the news & literally got sick to my stomach. I don't understand how this could happen on school grounds with that many people witnessing it & nobody say anything! I do not understand how THAT many people can stand around & do nothing, then some even participated in it! Disgusting animals! I hope they are all (including bystanders) are punished to the fullest extent!
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 07:01
jessi bear(:
i read on abcnews that the bystanders won't be punished. it's horrible.
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 16:11
Makayla
That is wrong. They might as well have been raping the girl themselves.
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 19:35
jessi bear(:
i agree. they should have to face the consequences also. i believe that it is just as wrong to stand by and do nothing. i also read that the reason the cops were finally called was because someone was talking about it elsewhere and a woman overheard and called 911.
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 03:09
Jessica [Private]
They need to change that law to apply to ALL people.

Not reporting something like that is positively inhumane!
No one tried to stop them? Not one of those men has any balls, whatsoever.

Real men don't hurt women, period.

They make me sick.
0 likes [|reply]
31 Oct 2009, 01:57
Lauren.
Thats EXACTLY what I was thinking. It's only illegal to not report crimes against 14 year olds or younger? HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE!?
0 likes [|reply]
31 Oct 2009, 03:17
Jessica [Private]
Exactly!
What if it were an adult? Telling in that situation would STILL be the right thing!
I don't understand the law-makers in this country.

Heartless bastards.
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 16:44
[danielle electra.]
I hate our country.
0 likes [|reply]
31 Oct 2009, 03:32
Miss
i'm pretty sure ours isn't the only country that stuff like this happens in :|
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 20:04
Finally Mrs. Bailey
I just can't stop crying... This is just so fucking terrible.
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 01:32
prettylittlekitty
Richmond is an awful place. They have a really high crime rate. It's a nasty place, I think.

That's horrible. Apparently the girl was invited outside of the dance to drink alcohol and was then gang raped. They are looking for 20 people involved in the case. Sad.
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 03:19
& skull.
it's sick enough that ten of them gang raped her, but the fact that twenty guys just stood around WATCHING is just fucked up.

we had something similar happen here to two 18 year old girls recently. a under 19's football club gang raped them after meeting them at a bar and asking them back for a "party". there was thirty guys, and about half of them have been accused/charged. how the fuck is that ok?
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 07:52
PBK1987
the bay area can't just be nasty at times. Hope they all take it with no lube in prison.
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 07:54
PBK1987
meant *can.....

When I lived in fairfield up there, my brothers elementary school would go on lockdown at least twice a month, because a handful of idiots would shoot at each other right across the street.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 22:17
prettylittlekitty
You lived in Fairfield? I hate that place... I live about 5-10 minutes from there. Which high school was it? Ghetto.
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 16:01
Miss
exactly what i was thinking, give then a taste of their own medicine
0 likes [|reply]
30 Oct 2009, 16:02
Miss
*them
0 likes [|reply]
31 Oct 2009, 03:44
Kelsey Lynn xox
although i am not blaming her in any way, shape or form for what happend and i don't believe she deserved this AT ALL..i find it interesting that no one has says anything about the fact that 10 guys invited her out in the back alley, where its DARK to go and drink alcohol. uh, red flags?
0 likes [|reply]
31 Oct 2009, 08:01
& skull.
yeah i agree. if that's how it happened. same with the girls here that met the footy players at the bar then went to their place for a "party". i'd never go anywhere with anyone i'd just met.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2009, 09:56
lithium layouts.
Haha yeah, although I think hopefully by now, with all the press coverage on certain footy teams taking part in gang rape, girls are starting to realise that going into a private hotel room with 10 football players isn't exactly the safest idea.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends