1) Young... probably 6 or 7
2) I'm pretty sure it was my mother.
3) SERIOUSLY talking about it? High school.
4) My friends didn't start having sex 'til after high school. I was about 18.
5) I think they were OLD enough, but I didn't think the situation was right. One of my friends had only been seeing the guy for 3 months, and the other friend had only KNOWN the guy for about a month and had been dating him for a week, and she was drunk...
I think the age I'm at now, 21, is old enough for sex, at least for me.
6) Since I don't plan on having children, this doesn't apply. However, if I did, I suppose I'd answer questions with age-appropriate responses, and around 12 or so I would start talking to them in depth.
7) Yeah, otherwise mistakes happen. Schools are not so good about it.
8) If there was anything to talk about, I'd talk to my mom. I would NEVER THINK of talking to either my father or my step-father. This is not because they are male, but because of the strained relationships I have with them.