[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Television
Page:  1 
Secret Life of the American Teenager
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2009, 19:45
valerieeeee
Discuss.

(I have no clue why, but I feel like I have to watch it. It's my favorite show I love to hate.)
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2009, 23:21
Krisstahღ
This show would probably only fuel my hate for most people under the age of 25
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2009, 20:11
YourFavoriteMistake
I wopuldn't say I love to hate it, I just like ti even though I wish they would focus on other teen issues aside from sex. They did that abit with Ricky's dad abusing him, but it was still sexual abuse.

I have to say that i CANNOT stand Amy and Grace this season. I love Ashley, Ann and Adrian! lol. I can't wait for the new season in January!
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2009, 20:36
.Amber.
I have been in love with this show from day one. I scheduled my WORK around it, LOL!!

However, I've been getting REALLY irritated with Amy. She's so whiny, and it grates my nerves that they have her use the 'I had a baby in HS, I can do whatever I want' crap.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2009, 20:41
queenbutterfly
I used to be fan, but not anymore. It's just too teeny for me now. I'm totally in to Sons of Anarchy though. ;-D
0 likes [|reply]
11 Sep 2009, 01:26
Opie's Old Lady
I totally agree with you. I started watching it this season but I got so tired of Amy getting all pissy because dork-opotamus boyfriend boy kept looking at her boobs. I love Sons of Anarchy! I can't wait until all the seasons are on DVD. I watched the first show for this season & was totally confused. LOL
0 likes [|reply]
11 Sep 2009, 10:58
queenbutterfly
Have you seen season 1 of SOA?? The first season was awesome!
0 likes [|reply]
12 Sep 2009, 05:58
Opie's Old Lady
not yet but my Uncle got it for me on DVD so I'm going to watch it this weekend. ;D
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2009, 21:45
Newmommy09
I just recently started watching the show..Im watching it on Hulu.com and lets just say that the past 3 nights I have been staying up till 4-5 in the morning to watch it..I tell myself one more episode and then to bed but then 2 hours later..lol. Im still in season one and so far its good. The only thing I dont like is how Ben and Amy keep trying to marry each other..like for a teen mom thats going to make everything so much better yea know? haha Oh well
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2009, 21:50
The Mama
I just bought season one and two about a month ago, and I've been catching up with season 3 online (which on most sites, they call it season 2 and confuses me lol), and I was able to watch the season finale yesterday.

Its like a car wreck, you cant help but watch (look? whatever). Being a teen mother and having a baby in high school Amy drives me nuts. I never even had time to bitch and whine as much as she does, but I know its for dramatic effect.

I watch it because its something to watch, I just wish they didnt always talk (or mention) sex so much, my younger sisters watch this show and I cringe thinking about all the sex talk and what they think
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2009, 22:36
~RedFraggle~
Never heard of it. :P
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2009, 23:44
.like.a.drug.
Lucky. ;-D
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2009, 03:27
mommy bri.
i love this show. amys little sister is my favorate perosn there.... then adriann and then ricky lol. hes grown up a lot this season
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2009, 09:59
.xoxo
I love this show, but the finale sucked. They didn't tie up any loose ends and it was kind of a pointless episode, beside Robbie getting married. I also hate how they mention sex so much, it's really not like that to teens lol.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2009, 21:02
The Mama
I think she meant "being born" :lol:
0 likes [|reply]
11 Sep 2009, 00:41
.xoxo
Yes that is what I mean lol. I don't know why I said getting married lol.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2009, 14:29
YourFavoriteMistake
wait! Who's robbie?? Ashley is friggin awesome! I love Grant too. He's adorable! I do love the progress that Ricky's making, I just wish he wasn't such a dick to Adrian sometimes. I know she has her moments, but it's obvious that she really cares about him and wants it to work. I think they're calling season 3 season 2 because they took a huge break during season one before they resumed, I guess to figure out if the show was a hit or not and then it came back, but still claimed to be season one. I dunno.

I didn't like how at the end of the season finale they tried to make us think that the baby wasn't georges after all. They already said Ann knew she was pregnant before she slept with that other guy so come on! Unless there's something we don't know about! And this season was so friggin short! Blah!

Amy does whine waaaaayyyyy too much. Like seriously? Just cus u spread your legs and got knocked up, you're an adult now? It takes more than that sweetie. And she was totally treating Ben like crap. I don't blame him for wanting to break up with her now.

They need to give Henry more air time next season!. ok, rambling. Ta!
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2009, 22:46
Gem♥
and thanks for spoiling bits of the plot for those of us who havent seen quite that far... Season one is currently airing on foxtel in Aus.... thanks :)
0 likes [|reply]
14 Sep 2009, 22:53
Newmommy09
whos Grant?!
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2009, 16:13
Hayley McBayley
It isn't aired over here in the UK but I heard someone talk about it once so I googled it and watch the first two seasons online. I watched the first episode of the latest season but have loads of catching up to do! I do like it, but sometimes it really annoys me (well, a few of the people on it)...yet I can't stop watching it LOL
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2009, 16:36
Blitch. [+1]
Robbie getting married? Robbie was just born!

I'm stupidly addicted to this show now. I can't STOP watching it, but I'd love to. I watched the marathon all day on Monday. :D
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2009, 19:41
j'dore hailey&ryan
I loved season 1 & 2. but this season amy really pissed me off.. like how she's always bitching about how she can't do anything.. its like hello.. u had a baby!! ur in high school and u have a job. there is no time to go out & do stuff!! and the people who commented before r right, all they talk about is sex!! sex wasn't a huge subject in high school. I mean it was but it wasn't always being said.
the season finale sucked so bad.. my hubby & I watched it and we were like "thats it?" I expected more.. way more!
0 likes [|reply]
12 Sep 2009, 23:05
Nuriko
My boyfriend has made a thing of watching that show every week. I don't mind the show and I'll watch. Only thing I don't like about it is my boyfriend constantly reminding me how he went through everything Ben did since the girl who he lost it to, and who was one of his past biggest loves was a milf.

Sorta gets annoying .

Anyways, I am curious on the next season.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends