Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Television
Page:  1  2 
trueblood season finale
0 likes [|reply]
8 Sep 2009, 15:48
*~Loving You~*
Sadly we all have to wait a another week or two for the last ep for the season (I'm pretty sure its gonna be the final one for this season)

What do you think will happen? How? Why??

I think sookie will still be unknown how to kill maryann but that special power she has will kill her and still not know how it happened and I think eric is gonna end up saving layeffe and sookie along with bill but I could be wrong
0 likes [|reply]
8 Sep 2009, 15:49
*~Loving You~*
Ps I think eggs gonna die :-( or a suspense of him "might" die like jason getting shot by sarah but it turned out to be a paint gun next ep
0 likes [|reply]
8 Sep 2009, 16:22
.Amber.
I think with the knowledge Bill has of what a maenad is, and what its belief systems are - I think him and Sookie and the rest of the gang (Yes, I think it will take all of them) will kill off Maryann. I have a feeling that Eggs will be killed, too - perhaps as the 'ultimate sacrifice'.

I think Hoyt will forgive Jessica for feeding from his Mom - and they'll stay together. And i still have a feeling that Sam and Tara will end up together LOL
0 likes [|reply]
8 Sep 2009, 16:42
*~Loving You~*
lolu think so?! with sam?! OH that reminds me, do u think andy will actually REMEMBER hes a shifter? i kept laughing my ass off when jason was making all those werid perverted questions!

i hope hoyt would but i think jessicawill punish her self... :-( and perhaps.... tara gets pregnat? i mean her and eggs had ALOT of sex and im pretty sure it isnt protected! lol
0 likes [|reply]
8 Sep 2009, 22:18
-kay
I hope they stay together, too! I really love Hoyt and Jessica. :]]]

I hope Sookie and Bill don't break up over the fact that he knew Sookie's cousin before he knew Sookie. That whole dynamic is going to be a problem, methinks!
0 likes [|reply]
8 Sep 2009, 22:19
*~Loving You~*
oh crap i forgot all about that! but bill didnt make her into a vamp did he? i dont think hes gonna tell her how did she know bill before he knew sookie? i 4got i dont remember seeing it
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2009, 06:18
-kay
No, he didn't make her a vampire.
But...Uh...The only reason Bill went back to Bon Temps was because the queen made him go to get close to Sookie, and the queen knew about Sookie from her cousin.
Make sense?
I might be wrong, but that's just what I read recently.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2009, 05:15
Jessica [Private]
I'm quite disappointed Bubba (From the books) isn't in the TV show, that'd be so amazing!!
I cheated and I read book three first, instead of the first two books. Because I don't want to know what happens in the end of season 2.
But since there's no talk of Maryann in book 3, I'd assume that they'd finish her off in some way in the season finale. The rest of the season has kept to the books pretty well, according to the person I've been borrowing them from.
Can't say for sure though, as this IS a TV show, and not the books, haha.

I do wonder though what happens to Jessica and Hoyt :(
He's so flipping cute! I'm happy he wound up with Jessica ;D
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2009, 06:27
Oprah Noodlemantra
They said they won't put Bubba in because they think he'll seem too "fake" for the show. I don't care, I just want to see him!
Can't wait for Eric to lose his memory, though...
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2009, 07:12
Jessica [Private]
No way! :(
Ugh, that's so upsetting. I really love him in the books. Even though they say he's Elvis, I never really picture him as Elvis for some reason. I just see him as a chubby dude with black hair and pork chop sideburns, running around all wonky-nilly and drinking cats blood ;D

But seriously, a show with vampires, maenads, shape shifters and weres, and they're worried about something seeming too fake... okay! hahahaha.

I'm looking forward to the weres in book three though. Although wasn't there one in book two?
I haven't gotten to the part with Eric losing his memory lol. Just got done with the third book where they came back home from Jackson with the Werewolves and the king of Mississippi. (Which btw, I love that he's gay. It's so great ;D)
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2009, 07:37
[mandie knickers]
I KNOW! im just waiting for him to lose the damn thing already, because that's when the books start getting REALLY good, so i know the show's gonna be AMAZING.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2009, 12:51
.Amber.
BAH! People, people! You're getting off-topic and giving out spoilers now! *grunts*
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2009, 14:12
*~Loving You~*
who is bubba? in th eboook?
0 likes [|reply]
9 Sep 2009, 21:52
The Mama
Elvis. They claim that when he died a fanatic in the morgue was a vampire and changed him, except since he was on drugs and drinking he was kind of a "retarded" vampire, so Eric, etc basically take care of him and he does errands and favors in return
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2009, 00:40
bri thee artist.
i think lafette is going to die actually. hes gonna be the ultimate sacrifice and i think eggs is gonna stay with tara if she aint to freaked by him anymore. i wanna know wtf that egg is those on sookies bed XD
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2009, 03:21
Jessica [Private]
No TV show in their right mind would kill off a gay, black man.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2009, 06:46
Tam I Am
He's hung around longer in the dang show than he did in the books.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2009, 06:47
Jessica [Private]
Thats because he's amazing ;D
Though they might get rid of him when they head to visit the king of mississippi ;D
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2009, 00:59
*~Loving You~*
lol i know it was freaky i think its the gran's bed? i dunno... tara sure was being funny about it too

i bet its trhe egg that maryann made eggs and tara having all kinds of sex she made em have a egg?
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2009, 03:24
bri thee artist.
trust me. i am pretty sure lafette will be the dead dude. if not than sam is a goner =P I WANT SOOKIE AND ERIC TO HOOK UP!
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2009, 03:27
.Amber.
I'm almost guaranteeing Sookie and eric WILL hook up. I mean, her 'attraction' to him is already pretty intense. She'd have to have some DAMN conscious feelings towards Bill not to LOL
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2009, 09:56
.xoxo
I highly doubt Sam will die, he has too much of a role in the books.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2009, 16:52
*~Loving You~*
lol why??????
0 likes [|reply]
10 Sep 2009, 03:38
bri thee artist.
sweet. im the books they do. so i hope they do in the series i wanna see allllllll of eric. not just his ass and abs rofl.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Sep 2009, 04:36
Catch May If You Can
oh my god. is anyone else happy about the proposal?

that always annoyed me. Sookie CONSTANTLY bitched about Bill not proposing, well, here it is for all the Bill fans

im hoping they stay the course of the book and it doesn't last (was always the Eric fan), but it was a nice alternate subplot.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends