Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Gaming
Page:  1 
Diablo 3 Characters: The Monk
0 likes [|reply]
1 Sep 2009, 00:26
Mr.Cyanide
What're your thoughts on the new Character class for Diablo 3, being the Monk?

It looks like the new version of the Assassin, but it also looks like a better version of the assassin. The moves that they've displayed look very promising, and would be really affective towards PVP.

What im looking for is the last character. What do you think the last character is going to be?

I'm 99.9% sure its going to be an Archer of some sort, its the only class that they're missing. They have 2 Magic classes, and 2 Melee classes, but nothing thats really ranged specific except for the Wizard. So they're going to need to balance it out with adding in another Ranged class.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Sep 2009, 01:58
RealLifeComics
I wish I played Diablo.
Theres not enough video game talk on here.

Assassins and Monks have been done in many games. I like idea of warrior priests and the sort though.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Sep 2009, 15:24
Mr.Cyanide
Actually the monk is a returning character back from Diablo 1, and im glad he's back.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Sep 2009, 06:17
& skull.
oh! haven't seen the monk yet. i must investigate. i really hope they release an archer, it's always my favourite class.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Sep 2009, 06:28
RealLifeComics
I looked it up and I got a link with a virus! if you find a safe one do post it, I wanna tak a look.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Sep 2009, 15:24
Mr.Cyanide
www.diablo3.com
0 likes [|reply]
2 Sep 2009, 00:31
RealLifeComics
Dig the monk... but how cool is the Shaman!!
0 likes [|reply]
4 Sep 2009, 21:18
Mr.Cyanide
You mean the Witch Doctor? He's alright, i might play him as my second or third class, depending on what class comes out next. Its tie between the Barb and the Sorc for my first character picks right now.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Sep 2009, 15:53
RealLifeComics
Yeah the Witch Doctor, I watched all them clips and I like him best.
Was having a look at PC games today, if I would get anything Ide get Diablo, Dawn of War 2 and wait for the Knights of the Old republic M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-O lol aaah... wine is so good.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends