Search
Not Logged In
Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Gaming
Page:  1 
If Anybody is interested in futuristic RP sites.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Jul 2009, 16:35
[Cannibal_Carrots]
A friend and I started one a few months ago, and have been trying to get it advertised. I had it on myspace for a while, and then thought, "I could put it here!" I don't know if our code for the advertisement thing will work, so I'll just post the text and play with it after.

PLOT:
Central City
A place where the buildings gleam with prestige, the streets immaculate and the people...
Wait?
Are we talking about the same place?

The government is corrupt, religion has fallen and morals are loose.
The economy is in the gutter, and order is only a subterfuge, to keep crime to a healthy low.
Demons run rampant in the streets and many citizens live in hiding.

All you need to know while living here: Beware the Siren—It's when the night creatures come out to play.

~Siren Opera~

Why Join?
1. We are a fun group...unless you get on our bad side :)
2. We're a small group now, but we're very active.
3. There are a lot of supernatural creatures to choose from. OR you can just be human.
4. We are open to suggestions.

Why not to join:
1. Don't have time to post.
2. Are unable to write more than a paragraph per post.
3.Don't know anything about grammar.
4. Prone to god-modding.

WARNING:
Those found dicking around will be blocked.
So I implore you; read the rules first
0 likes [|reply]
26 Jul 2009, 16:36
[Cannibal_Carrots]
PhotobucketPLOT:Central CityA place where the buildings gleam with prestige, the streets immaculate and the people...Wait?Are we talking about the same place?The government is corrupt, religion has fallen and morals are loose.The economy is in the gutter, and order is only a subterfuge, to keep crime to a healthy low.Demons run rampant in the streets and many citizens live in hiding.All you need to know while living here: Beware the Siren—It's when the night creatures come out to play.~Siren Opera~Why Join?1. We are a fun group...unless you get on our bad side :)2. We're a small group now, but we're very active.3. There are a lot of supernatural creatures to choose from. OR you can just be human.4. We are open to suggestions.Why not to join:1. Don't have time to post.2. Are unable to write more than a paragraph per post.3.Don't know anything about grammar.4. Prone to god-modding.WARNING: Those found dicking around will be blocked.So I implore you; read the rules first
®Blue-Eyed Metaphor
0 likes [|reply]
26 Jul 2009, 16:45
Azkabound
Those sites are so much fun. I've thought about joining, written up profiles, and something always got in the way. Ugh.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Jul 2009, 16:47
[Cannibal_Carrots]
as long as you make a celebrity face claim, we're actually really good at helping others =D
0 likes [|reply]
26 Jul 2009, 16:49
Azkabound
I'll check it out. ;) I have an idea but I need to take a gander first. Good luck though.. RPing is lovely.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Jul 2009, 16:50
[Cannibal_Carrots]
Thank you for checking it out! We only have 4 active players, and if you need help just pm the admins =) We're usually on at least once a day and would love to help =)
0 likes [|reply]
26 Jul 2009, 17:19
Azkabound
Oh goody. I'll register and think up a useful character bio, etc. I'll see what I can do to spread the word with several friends I RP with on another site. :D
0 likes [|reply]
26 Jul 2009, 17:28
[Cannibal_Carrots]
Thanks so much!!!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends