Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1 
Wienermobile crashes into Wisconsin home
0 likes [|reply]
18 Jul 2009, 16:32
Simply Mom
MOUNT PLEASANT, Wis. – One southern Wisconsin homeowner is probably not in love with the Oscar Mayer wiener. The famed hot dog's Wienermobile crashed Friday into the deck and garage of a home in Mount Pleasant, about 35 miles south of Milwaukee.

Police said the driver was trying to turn the Wienermobile around in the driveway and thought she was moving in reverse. But she instead went forward and hit the home. It sat in the driveway as if it were stuck in the garage Friday afternoon.

No one was home and no one was injured. No citations were immediately issued.

Both the home and vehicle suffered moderate damage, which Oscar Mayer spokeswoman Sydney Lindner says insurance will cover.

Police hadn't been able to speak to the homeowner as of early Friday evening.

(So funny since this happen near my home town!)
0 likes [|reply]
18 Jul 2009, 21:55
Makayla
I wonder if the homeowner's have kids. I could just see them coming home from school and seeing the Wienermobile slammed into their house, they would probably shit their pants with excitement. lmao

But anyways, that's got to be embarrassing for the driver.
0 likes [|reply]
18 Jul 2009, 23:21
queenbutterfly
I tried out for the commercials when I was 10-years-old. I have hated them ever since they didn't choose me.
0 likes [|reply]
18 Jul 2009, 16:48
Lauren.
LOL!!!!!!!!! Sure, cars go off the road and hit houses all the time, but how often can you say a Wienermobile has crashed into your house!? xD
0 likes [|reply]
18 Jul 2009, 17:11
Azkabound
...talk about parking in someone's garage.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends