Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Techie Talk
Page:  1 
photo upload
0 likes [|reply]
17 May 2009, 20:28
Keely.
I try to upload a photo to my profile and it just comes up saying 'there was an error uploading this photo'.
The only option they give me is to go back to profile.

anybody had this problem?
....don't know what to do.
help??
0 likes [|reply]
17 May 2009, 20:31
Lauren.
Does the picture meet the size requirements for the upload?
0 likes [|reply]
18 May 2009, 10:31
Doc
Bloop should automatically shrink it to fit... unless Steve has drastically changed the code since I last saw it. Only real limitation was that it was a jpeg... since gifs were not allowed due to animated ones.
0 likes [|reply]
18 May 2009, 01:44
Doc
Does that to mine as well. I reported it via ticket a while back, but Steve is probably too busy these days to have time to fix it.
0 likes [|reply]
18 May 2009, 08:32
Keely.
Hmmm, maybe it doesn't meet the size requirements, im not sure. How do i know what size it is? n wat the size requirement is?
0 likes [|reply]
18 May 2009, 13:54
~ladida*layouts~
it kept doing that to mine and it turns out it didn't support the file type like bmp or jpg....can't remember what bloop supports but check that first. it usually says when it won't let you upload though, but like me, maybe you didn't notice.
0 likes [|reply]
18 May 2009, 14:59
Keely.
Well I have now uploaded a photo....thanks guys XD....I think it was the size of the photo because the first one i tried to upload was 2.58MB, whereas, the one i have been able to upload is only 65.3KB.
Thanks for all ur help!
Its not the latest photo but it will do :)
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends