Search
Not Logged In
Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Suggestion Box
Page:  1 
Can Anyone Tell Me What This Dream Means?
0 likes [|reply]
1 May 2009, 01:54
Upturned World
I drempt that I was being chased by Jason, yes the serial killer Jason. Now the stange part is that I shot myself four times in the chest,two times in the heart (in the dream of coure), however I would not die. The whole time I was shooting myself I remember I was reciting the lord's prayer. During all this Jason stopped trying to kill me and just watched as I attempted to kill myself.
0 likes [|reply]
1 May 2009, 15:25
« Krisstah »
Gun
To see a gun in your dream, symbolizes aggression, anger, and potential danger. You may be dealing with issues of passiveness/aggressiveness and authority/dependence. Alternatively, a gun represents the penis and male sexual drive. Thus, the gun may mean power or impotence, depending on whether the gun went off or misfired.

Chase
To dream that you are being chased, signifies that you are avoiding a situation that you do not think is conquerable. It is often a metaphor for some form of insecurity. In particular, to dream that you are chased by an animal, represents your own unexpressed and unacknowledged anger which is being projected onto that animal. Alternatively, you may be running away from a primal urge or fear.

Praying
To dream that you are praying, indicates that you are looking for help from a higher source. You need to learn to relinquish and let go of your worries. More directly, it may also be an indication that you need to pray more. Alternatively, the dream may be a pun on "preying". Perhaps you are taking advantage of others.

Killer
To see a killer in your dream, suggests that an essential aspect of your emotions have been cut off. You feel that you are losing your identity and your individuality. Alternatively, this dream may represent purification and the healing process. You are standing up for yourself and putting a dramatic end to something.
0 likes [|reply]
3 May 2009, 20:04
Lady Elphaba
Paranoia.
0 likes [|reply]
1 May 2009, 02:03
Catch May If You Can
hm, maybe there are issues in your life that you think are more serious than they really are? Maybe god is trying to tell you not to worry so much, and not to beat yourself up over things. Honestly, i think this is just showing you're a bit stressed... but thats just my opinion!
0 likes [|reply]
1 May 2009, 02:11
Upturned World
thank you for your opinion.
0 likes [|reply]
1 May 2009, 02:13
sumamen
I have my ideas...I will come to your diary and talk about it, rather than here.
0 likes [|reply]
1 May 2009, 02:35
Estella
IT MEANS SWINE WILL CHASE YOU AND YOU WILL LICK THEIR SNOUTS AND CATCH THE SWINE FLU IN YOUR CHEST, YO! BUT YOU WILL NOT DIE! YOU WILL BE GIVEN MEDICATION AND GET BETTER.

(PUCK, SPREADING THE PANDEMIC PANIC EVEN FURTHER! ;D)

MORE SERIOUSLY, I'D SAY YOU FEEL PURSUED AND OVERWHELMED BY EXTERNAL THINGS IN YOUR LIFE, BUT YOU HAVE DECIDED TO STOP THEM HAVING POWER TO HURT YOU BY HURTING YOURSELF IN SOME WAY (NOT NECESSARILY PHYSICAL) SO THAT YOU MAINTAIN THE SENSE OF POWER IN YOUR LIFE.
0 likes [|reply]
1 May 2009, 02:56
Upturned World
thanks for your opioion it is well apprcieted
0 likes [|reply]
1 May 2009, 11:44
.Blue Bella.
It means you shouldn't drink coffee and play with guns before bed time!
0 likes [|reply]
1 May 2009, 13:49
King Phantom
It means you had a dream. Did you watch any movie with Jason in it recently?
0 likes [|reply]
1 May 2009, 14:28
kein mitleid
It means you're a robot.
0 likes [|reply]
1 May 2009, 15:04
Riot
haha.
0 likes [|reply]
2 May 2009, 02:20
RealLifeComics
Usually when your running away from something scary it means your running away from your fears or stress. Shooting can represent you want to end something in your life, (not your own life) but you know perhaps you can't (you didn't die).

Perhaps since Jason was watching in the end, it means that even though it's going to be scary and painful dealing with things, you're going to have to anyways. At least your fears and stress will not be chasing you anymore.

Ha! chances are this has nothing to do with anything and Im just talking crap! I like trying to figure out dreams though. A lot of my comic is based on dreams I've had.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends