Also, South African can actually be a trick question. First, there are more than one official language of South Africa. And depending on whom you ask, some will say English and some will say Afrikaans (sp?).
Ok, because I don't agree with Transit either, I'm going to post my answers.
1. Portugal = Portugeuse
2. Austria = a dialect of German
3. Belgium = Dutch
4. New Zealand = English
5. Luxembourg = Toss up between German dialect and French.
6. The Netherlands = Dutch
7. Scotland = Apparently English, lol, but before reading what Red Frag has to say, I would have said some form of Gaelic.
8. Wales = Welsh or English, not sure which is primary.
9. Ireland = English, like Scotland. But also Irish.
10. Canada = Depends on which part. Mostly English, though.
11. Brazil = Portuguese
12. Mexico = Spanish
13. South Africa = Depends on whom you ask. Could be English, could be Afrikaans.