Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Suggestion Box
Page:  1 
Diary Post Subscription
0 likes [|reply]
9 Apr 2009, 06:31
Mr.Cyanide
Well i was just thinking about something.

A lot of people leave comments on Dear Anonymous and other various open forum diaries, and i was wondering if there was a way to subscribe to single diary posts to see when someone replies to them, as it would be a convenience to not have to check back for more replies when there aren't.

My reason for this, is say theres a post that touches on something that someone is afraid to talk about, or has the same problem, and they want to get the same information. This would make it a lot easier for people

It would be something easy, and something that could be controlled by every user. In each persons account, they can check if they want people to be allowed to subscribe to single posts, so that the more conservative types don't have to feel uncomfortable with having a feature life this forced upon them.

It would work like the comment system now, how you get a notifier at the top of the page telling you that the post you're watching has been commented.

Or, if someone wants to make a reply to a specific poster, they can just click on "Reply to this comment" and the person will be notified that there comment has been replied to in that diary entry.

Bah, i lost my whole train of thought about why i was even posting this suggestion...

Uhhhhh.... So yeah.. Just throwing that out there.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Apr 2009, 11:18
& skull.
i think i'm a bit confused, but the general gist of it sounds cool.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends