Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
Page:  1  2 
RANDOMLY DELETED DIARY!
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 03:51
Anime.Freak
Ok so here is the deal. My original diary is anime_freak and is now gone. I tried logging into it today and it says that I deleted it. This is very wrong as I never deleted my diary and probably never would. Any information as too why this happened would be helpful since the support staff refuses to answer me and is avoiding me like the fucking plague. So does anyone think it's fair that i be left in the dark about it? Do you all think that it is fair that I get no explanation whatsoever? I think that at the very least, I deserve some sort of explanation. So tell me all of your opinions on this. Anyhow, I'm going on a trip for two days to see my family in Illinois so I may not respond until Wednesday night or possibly Thursday at the latest. Thank you.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 03:54
Makayla
Wow they should at least give you an explanation. Hows long has it been since you raised a ticket?
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 03:56
Anime.Freak
since like 8:00p.m. and none of the staff has even tried replying every time they get on
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 03:57
Makayla
I'd give them some more time.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 13:11
♥ WoW
Before the crash that happened to me. The staff wouldn't help me either, they just said they couldn't find it. I had 200+ entries and updated alot. Sorry :(
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 13:56
Chris
"Leah" probably deleted it! ;D
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 18:37
Zombie Steve
Bloop Owner
You were deleted because of your constant abuse of the BloopDiary system, towards staff members and users. For creating a diary just to leave a deletion comment. You already know why, and your ticket hasn't been addressed because I haven't been in the support area today. You can have your diary back if you stop doing what you were doing.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 03:58
Request thy Poison
I personally don't think they're trying to avoid you. They do have lives outside of bloopdiary and everyone has to respect that. Maybe their just busy and haven't answered your ticket.
As for your diary being deleted. it could very well be that since after all you and your g/f have been rude to others .. that your diary got deleted.. Or you accidently deleted your diary, OR it could have been something else. But Like I was told in a previous forum, the staff would never delete a diary just to piss someone off or see them squirm..
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 04:15
Chris
That wouldn't be it, as the staff don't delete diaries based on squabbles with other members, unless it gets to the point where it's harassment. Even then, there would be plenty of notice.

As for Jash, give them some time. As my furry friend here says, they have lives and will respond to you when they get to you. After all, they're not getting paid.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 05:00
J♥me
How long had it been since you signed into your diary last? Don't they delete your diary if there has been no activity on it for 30 days or longer?
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 08:54
♥bruisedroses
Something like this happened to me few years ago (2004) ... I couldn't log in and i found that my diary is being deleted. I logged in everyday for updates, had more than 100 entries in it and it was gone just like that. I also tried to message the admins but no one responded to me.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 09:11
Jessica [Private]
LOL!

Karma's a bitch, ain't it?
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 09:33
Transit
If you have more than one diary under the same I.P that show the diaries aren't owned by the same person they can delete your diary.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 11:15
goodbye girl
...what?? @_@
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 11:26
lithium layouts.
I don't think that's actually the case!

We only delete diaries if they violate the User Agreement, and it's at staff discretion.

As for this particular situation, I have no idea... I think Steve will have to address it.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 11:55
Transit
I two one I used at home for general stuff and one that was about college, the college one was deleted as it was thought it wasn't real, was in 05
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 11:54
Belladonna Poison
Huh? that doesn't make any sense.. Why would they delete a diary if there is more then one and not owned by the same person?.. sorry i'm still confused by this statement..

0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 11:56
Transit
To combat fakes, see my reply above, also when i tried to recreate my college blog it wouldn't let me make another account and it still wont.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 16:52
Estella
IF YOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE A NEW DIARY WITH THE NAME OF AN OLD DIARY THAT YOU HAVEN'T RESURRECTED SINCE THE CRASH, IT WON'T WORK, BECAUSE THE SYSTEM HAS TOTALLY SAVED ALL THE OLD DIARY NAMES SO THAT NO ONE ELSE CAN TAKE THEM. YOU NEED TO SIGN IN TO YOUR OLD DIARY AND IT WILL TOTALLY BE RESURRECTED (ALBEIT EMPTY). IF YOU'VE FORGOTTEN THE PASSWORD, RAISE A TICKET AND A NEW ONE CAN BE ASSIGNED TO YOU.

BLOOP DOES NOT STOP YOU MAKING MORE ACCOUNTS THAN ONE - GOSH, YO, HOW DO YOU THINK I AM ABLE TO HAVE ABOUT TEN DIARIES, YO! A LARGE PROPORTION OF BLOOPERS HAVE MORE THAN ONE DIARY. FURTHERMORE, BACK IN THE DAY, I TOTALLY HAD A HANDFUL OF SILLY FAKE DIARIES THAT THE STAFF (LIKE, OLD STAFF, WHO DIDN'T KNOW ME OR LIKE ME) WERE PERFECTLY AWARE OF AND EVEN SOMETIMES DISAPPROVED OF, AND THESE WERE NOT DELETED, BECAUSE WRITING A FAKE DIARY IS NOT AGAINST BLOOP ROOLZ. WELL, EVENTUALLY THEY WERE AUTODELETED, BECAUSE I WOULD GET BORED AND NOT UPDATE, AND BACK IN THE DAY IF YOU DIDN'T UPDATE YOUR DIARY FOR A MONTH, THEY JUST GOT AUTODELETED BY THE SYSTEM.

TRANSIT, YOU NAUGHTY GIRLY, I KNOW YOU'VE SAID YOU LIKE TO WIND PEOPLE UP BY TALKING BULLSHIT, BUT YOU TOTALLY SHOULDN'T MAKE STATEMENTS ABOUT BLOOP ROOLZ BASED ON ASSUMPTIONS YOU'VE MADE SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO ACCESS ONE OF YOUR DIARIES. WHY DID YOU NOT RAISE A TICKET TO ACTUALLY FIND OUT WHAT WAS UP WITH YOUR DIARY?
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 16:55
Transit
I had two other accounts, which I still have the password for and I can't access them at all, I cannot remake them with different names either. I raised tickets which were all ignored.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 17:07
Estella
TRANSIT, YOU HAVE MADE STATEMENTS IN THE PAST THAT YOU'VE RAISED TICKETS WHICH WERE IGNORED, BUT WHEN STAFF HAVE CHALLENGED YOU TO STATE WHEN YOU RAISED THE TICKET, YOU END UP BACKTRACKING. I TOTALLY CHALLENGE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. I'VE BEEN ON STAFF, AND I KNOW FULL WELL THAT TICKETS ARE NOT IGNORED, EVEN REALLY DUMB TICKETS. THEY CAN'T BE IGNORED - THEY DON'T DISAPPEAR. THEY STAY THERE IN THE UNANSWERED TICKET AREA UNTIL THEY ARE ANSWERED. SO EVEN WHEN I RAISE JOKE TICKETS, WHICH OBVIOUSLY DON'T REQUIRE AN ANSWER, STAFF STILL REPLY BECAUSE OTHERWISE THE TICKET WILL REMAIN THERE FOR ETERNITY!
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 16:57
Transit
It also says when I try to log on that the diaries have been deleted, which is something I didn't do.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 17:12
Estella
GOSH, HOW INTERESTING. THERE MUST BE A REALLY ODD BUG AFFECTING YOU, BECAUSE NORMALLY IF A PERSON TRIES TO LOG INTO A DELETED DIARY, THERE IS NOTHING SAYING 'THIS DIARY HAS BEEN DELETED'. YOU SHOULD TOTALLY TAKE A SCREENSHOT AND SHOW STEVE, YO!

BUT SERIOUSLY, EVEN IF THIS WERE THE CASE, WHY WOULD YOU THEREFORE ASSUME THAT THEY HAD BEEN DELETED BY STAFF BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL USING THE SAME IP ADDRESS? OR DOES THE MESSAGE SAY 'STAFF HAVE DELETED THIS NAUGHTY DIARY BECAUSE THIS IP ADDRESS IS ALREADY BEING USED BY TRANSIT'S DIARY AND THEREFORE NO OTHER DIARY CAN USE IT!'
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 17:27
Transit
Right I've finally figured out how to do a screen shot!

Right, now we will see if this works first time.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vanniessa/Picture5.png[/IMG]
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2009, 17:28
Transit
OK second attempt..will it take a third we ask
Photobucket
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends