Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1 
2 year old Raped.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2009, 04:15
Bella.
OAK RIDGE - A 15-year-old boy has been charged with raping a 2-year-old girl in an incident that allegedly occurred over the weekend in an Oak Ridge home, said Mike Uher, captain of the Oak Ridge Police Department's investigative division.

The boy has been named in a juvenile court delinquency petition with rape of a child and is being held in an out-of-county juvenile detention facility.

Medical professionals examined the girl, Uher said Wednesday. He said he doesn't know the extent of injuries.

"It's a horrible case, and we're in the middle of it, and we can't talk about it much," Uher said.

More details as they develop online and in Thursday's News Sentinel.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2009/mar/18/teen-charged-raping-2-year-old-oak-ridge/

Oak Ridge is just 30 minutes from my house, I work about 10 minutes from where this happened. That's disgusting. I hope he gets tried as an adult and becomes someones bitch in prison.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2009, 04:49
Jessica [Private]
Wow... That's just sick.
I hope they try him as an adult as well.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2009, 11:55
Acid Fairy
Oh God, I am fed up of hearing these stories. WHY don't we bring back the death penalty? Who's with me?!

Shit, I work with two year olds. All you want to do is give them a cuddle! I can't imagine how people could have any other desires towards them. SO fucked up.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2009, 12:07
omg it's jessica!
Try him in Houston, yo! We're not afraid of it!

All I can think of when I see this is my little second-cousin Savannah...Makes me thank God they live in the middle of nowhere.

How the hell could anyone do that to someone so tiny and brilliant and pure?!
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2009, 04:27
Catch May If You Can
...oh...oh my god...that is...terrible...you are right, that is disgusting...what has come of this world?
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2009, 04:37
Mama2One
wow...horrible. just...horrible.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2009, 04:58
already gone.
That is so sad. This happend to my sister when she was two and the doctor said she probably won't be able to carry children.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2009, 05:10
.love.struck.
Let's do the society a favor and just shoot him to death. What is wrong with people? The girl is 2 years old! 2! That is disgusting. Why do we let these sickos live?
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2009, 05:42
Lady Cherbear573
Just wait until he DOES go to jail & it gets around what he did. He won't last long.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2009, 14:32
Lauren.
Getting what he'll get in jail STILL isn't enough for someone as SICK as he is. I can't even BEGIN to think of a punishment that would be ENOUGH.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2009, 15:49
Lady Cherbear573
Too true, Lauren. Too true.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2009, 06:23
ťOliviaŤ
Oh good LORD. Another sickening story. He needs to rot in hell for eternity.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2009, 08:01
take me there
this is horrible, especially because this boy took away the 2 year olds innocence. shes not even old enough to know what it means and its gone.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2009, 08:52
Minda Hey Hey™
This makes me....beyond sick.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2009, 10:56
~*Pagan*~
We can only hope this little girl can wipe this from her mind as she grows...I am not certain of how long this trauma will last with a child that young but I hope it just goes for her.

And as for him....give ME five minutes in a room with him.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2009, 17:18
Opie's Old Lady
I can't even begin to fathom how in a persons mind that would even..... HOLY SHIT! I mean.... How?! Why?! And I hope to god people don't say "Oh well maybe he was abused as a child" or "He must have not been taught any better" she's fucking two years old. There is no fucking excuse in the universe that would/could get me to understand why he did what he did. Sick fuck should be beaten with in an inch of his life, healed, & then shot X number of times, healed, beaten with in an inch of his life, healed, & then gang raped in a prison. Starting the whole process over again the next week. Sick fuck! I don't even think hell would want him.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2009, 20:40
.November.Butterfly.
this makes me want to be sick. ugh. that poor baby :(
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2009, 23:56
lady bri.
It's sick!! and horrible!!! But my question is.....where were the parents?? And was this boy trustworthy before, or had he done things like this in the past?

UGH- I hate poeple like that!! I really hope that little girl is young enough to block it!! And I agree that he should be tried as an adult!!!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends