Search
Not Logged In
Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
Page:  1  2 
IP address's being given out for comments now.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 20:04
tumbling;echo xx
See that's absolutely ridiculous. What the hell has happened to the quality of this site?
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 20:08
~*Shannon*~
That should have read "I CAN'T personally substantiate any of the claims".
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 20:31
Love Bipolar Inc
If none of you can substantiate these claims then you shouldn't be bringing them up in a public forum. Rumors are usually just that...rumors. Unless you have direct evidence this is true you shouldn't start drama over it. My opinion though, so whatever...
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 20:33
tumbling;echo xx
Check out the link, Ninja posted. There's plenty of proof there.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 20:40
TheLazyNinja
There actually is evidence now tho.. http://www.bloopdiary.com/beautifulbrowneyes/for-s3v3n-and-juno on that entry the person who wrote the entry say's steve told her who that anon comments were from and you can even see on a picture steve saying who i was and saying they deserve whats coming.

Regardless of what the comments were about they were anon comments and should stay as such due to the fact that there is an ability to keep comments anon. If steve is just going to tell who anon comments are from whats the point?
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 20:42
Love Bipolar Inc
I did not see the link! Sorry! Good point about the anon comments being moot if Steve is going to tell people who they are from. I personally say if you do not want anon comments then block ppl from being able to leave them. Duh!
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 21:41
Chris
This is going to turn into one of those "I hate Bloop but I'm going to stay here anyway" type deals isn't it?
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 21:43
TheLazyNinja
I dunno, I dont hate bloop i just dont like this one thing that has happened
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 21:43
~*Shannon*~
Not necessarily. No one has said they hate Bloop, they just don't feel that what has happened is appropriate to do and are asking for answers.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 21:48
Chris
Let's hope so.

This is my first time ever hearing about this, but it looks like BBE dug up the information herself by using a tracker that Steve only supplied. The software isn't even his.

Also, it wasn't like it wasn't deserving. It seems she was being harassed anyway.

Anonymity is a privilege, not a right, IMO.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 21:55
TheLazyNinja
it show's in the picture steve telling her who it was and saying the person had it coming.

I know steve has the power to do this but he shouldnt say one thing then do another so to say
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 21:58
Chris

This is the picture in question, by the way. I simply don't know enough about this to make any kind of opinion. Have fun with it.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2009, 01:54
Enlightened By Life
Lady Anon-
Just wanted to say that Steve didn't provide the tracker. It's widely available for free, and if you google site trackers, you'll find your pick. BBE isn't the only one who uses them.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2009, 02:25
Chris
I didn't mean PROVIDED per se - more like brought to your attention by Steve. At least that's my guess. Regardless, you're not in the wrong here.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 22:37
TheLazyNinja
Well as i said that is just something that i have heard. giving out of account information is rumors i have heard and ill admit that. And as such im not focusing on that. I am focusing on what can be proven
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 23:01
ღPhoenix
its pathetic that you are so butt hurt that you cant deal with what you brought on yourself.

You didnt take the entry down .... as soon as autumn said "can i screen cap this"...that should have TIPPED YOU OFF.

you threatened me twice.... "they have whats coming to them" and the "wow you should really watch the way you talk to me"... thinking that i give a shit.

Chella's diary was busted into..... i dont for one second think you had NOTHING to do with it....

maybe you should bring into some light that you like to threaten people, take sides in arguments and call people liars.....
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 23:04
Chris
Perhaps you have harassed other members and have lied about it? Perhaps you were caught in a lie and stirred up some shit for no good reason?

What you're stepping into now is legal territory, and you don't seem to be on the winning side here. I would simply leave the site and let it go.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 23:26
ღPhoenix
perhaps.... no? i havent lied about anything. And i harassed those girls just as much as they harassed me....

If you think i should leave, thats YOUR opinion.... but im not going anywhere....
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 23:29
Chris
Being whiny like you usually are and hiding behind anonymous comments makes you a liar, whether it's your opinion or not. Your opinion could be that the sky is neon pink, that doesn't make it correct.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 23:38
ღPhoenix
how am i whining exactly? you dont know how i "usually am" and dont think because i called you a hypocrite that you do.

How is hiding behind Anon comments lying? no one asked if i had written them and i said "Oh no...that wasnt me" Fuck, i TOLD people it was me.... i fail to see how that is lying

my choice is to stay here. Ove and Out.... I have people who want me here, i have people i want to be here for.... so you can tell me to leave all you want...but im not leaving
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 23:45
Chris
You told that other chick S3V3N, who was also hiding behind anonymous comments, it seems. You hid behind DA, you hid behind anonymous comments, and you were called out on it by installed software by the user herself, and you're acting like you're the victim of Steve's reign here.

The lies came from Steve "giving out account information" which is just silly on your part.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Mar 2009, 23:39
ღPhoenix
over*
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends