Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1  2 
Baby Brianna
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 18:38
Poetic Justice
This isn't really 'new news' but it's the first I heard about it. What they did to this kid is so despicable, there really are no words to describe it. The video has some unpleasant images in it, so use your judgment if you're really sensitive about child abuse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkSN65cJKOE
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 18:45
canceroustears
That is disgusting.
Its so horrible that the family was in on it, and I hope that they got the fullest prosecution they could get.
Its the first time I have heard about this.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 01:47
Chris
The video is loading so slow for me. It's only this video, too.

I shall give my opinion once I find somewhere else to load it.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 01:57
Chris
Who the fuck BITES a child? What the hell was that baby doing?
0 likes [|reply]
18 Mar 2009, 07:53
Meghans Follie
my God! All I can say is the same thing I said after my god-sister's killers got new trials... On judgement day, there will be no mercy. The punishment that Heaven deals out will be worse then anything we could possibly imagine.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 20:51
lady burt
i haven't heard of this until now. :/ ahh man.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 21:50
ღMiss.Melody
oh my god. i am so disgusted, and hurt that someone would do that to a BABY they will rot in hell for what they did
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 22:17
Blitch. [+1]
That is disgusting. How can people do this to ANY child?!
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2009, 22:52
Lauren.
That made me literally sick to my stomach. How someone could POSSIBLY do something like that to a child? Six months old. I can't think of punishment that would be ENOUGH for people like this... not what other prisoners will do to them when they find out what they did, not rape, not beating, not death. Nothing is ENOUGH for someone who mistreated and killed a helpless, defenseless, 6 month old baby. Absolutely nothing.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 01:17
Jessica [Private]
meh, other prisoners will beat the crap out of them for a few months, most likely before killing them.

justice could be sweet?
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 01:03
Bec💕
sick fucking bastards.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 01:40
*tiffymae*
i cant believe this. watching that almost made me cry. i cant believe people would actually do that to a beautiful little baby.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 02:02
Mami 2 ♥ 1
I just cried and cried when I saw this video. I am so sick to my stomach. That poor poor baby girl. I dont understand ppl like this. Who could harm a little baby (who never asked to be born) like this. I cant believe they raped her over and over. I hope these people rot in hell and i hope that sweet angel is resting in peace. Her grandmother and uncle who knew of the abuse deserve the same punishment as her parents and uncle.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 02:28
This is completely horrible. I've never heard about this case before. The baby was a gorgeous little girl.
I don't even understand how someone could do such a thing. I hope they rot in prison for the rest of their lives.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 02:29
Greta Garbage
Bloop Community Organizer
it makes me sick that people knew and did NOTHING!!! It's disgusting to know there are so many monsters out there.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 02:37
brooke !
people seriously need to get a fucking life. that is disgusting, whoever would even THINK about doing that to a child should go to jail.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 02:50
Catch May If You Can
i cried so hard watching this video...

i have no words...

R.I.P baby brianna...
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 02:54
♥BB™
So horrible and such a tragedy. I sat here and cried so much from this video. My 5 month old twins are lying next to me sleeping. I cannot imagine what this poor little girl went through. Her parents should be beaten to death as they did to this poor precious baby girl.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 05:28
Poetic Justice
The part that gets me the most is that after all of it, in order to have a decent picture of her, they actually had to photoshop the bruises out of one of her pictures taken AFTER her death, and THAT'S what they have hanging on the walls to remember her. A picture taken post mortem. That actually gives me the chills, and I dont rattle easily.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 15:12
& skull.
that part was so sad :(
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 05:55
Tam I Am
People who can't have children and would be more than willing to adopt a baby from someone who doesn't want theirs hear things like this on the news every single day. It sickens me to realize that her mother didn't even care about her daughter enough.

Did you notice when they showed her in court she didn't even look a bit remorseful? Sick. I hope she gets the justice she deserves.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 13:50
& skull.
i don't understand how people can function like that.

they raped a baby. they threw her at the ceiling and let her land. the mother bit her.

what the fuck makes us like this? animals in the wild behave better.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 19:54
Lexie💜
U have got to be kidding Me!!!!!!!!!!! I freakin cried the whole time I watched this....im glad they changed the law but the freakin grandma and unlce on 30 days!! WTH!?
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2009, 20:39
.love.struck.
I don't even want to watch it. I cannot handle stuff like that. From what people are saying though, those people are sick fucks. They need to be shot and killed or die a slow painful death. Disgusting pigs. I hope someone gets to them and kills them or by some miracle they get some forceful phenomenon to strike them.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Mar 2009, 05:05
Mama2One
OMFG. That is just...sick. Holy shit that's WRONG.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends