Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1  2 
Cat STUFFED INSIDE BONG
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 17:10
Mami 2 ♥ 1
OMAHA, Neb. (March 2) - A man who tried to cool out his hyper cat by stuffing her into a boxlike homemade bong faces cruelty charges — and catcalls from animal lovers.
Lancaster County sheriff's deputies responding to a domestic disturbance call Sunday alleged they saw 20-year-old Acea Schomaker smoking marijuana through a piece of garden hose attached to a duct-taped, plastic glass box in which the cat had been stuffed.
"This cat was just dazed," Sgt. Andy Stebbing said. "She was on the front seat of the cop car, wrapped in a blanket, and never moved all the way to the humane society."
Schomaker told deputies 6-month-old Shadow was hyper and he was trying to calm her down. The contraption she had been stuffed inside was 12 inches by 6 inches.
Shadow was timid but in good condition Monday at the Capital Humane Society, executive director Bob Downey said.
"What the human mind doesn't invent, huh?" Downey said.
Schomaker was cited for misdemeanor animal cruelty and paid a $400 fine. He also faces drug charges. He did not immediately respond to phone messages left Monday seeking comment.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 17:34
Chris
Learn to press enter.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 17:44
Mami 2 ♥ 1
I don't need to learn to do anything, thank you! I copy and pasted that and that is the way it came out so thanks for the constructive criticisim asswipe!
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 17:45
Chris
Medication. Take some.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 22:09
Doc
Have any to share? :P
0 likes [|reply]
5 Mar 2009, 00:31
Jessica [Private]
lol Chris ;D
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 22:41
mєgαn
Um..can I ask for the source, please?
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 22:46
~*Shannon*~
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 05:16
RAE 0F SUNSHiNE
my fiance has "smoked out" our cats before.. never stuffed them in a box to do so lol..

but that's not the worst thing that could've been done.
my friend literally PUNCHES his cats in the head... full force. He's a douche. I yell at him all the time when he does it. It's sad....
He's also nailed a cat under his bathtub because it did ... something. Definitely didn't deserve being nailed under a bathtub though. He's just an asshole.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 11:29
.love.struck.
and your friends with this worthless piece of crap because? That is such an awful thing to read about. People like that deserve to be shot and killed, sorry but it is true. Hurting an animal is one step to hurting a human being. An "asshole" is what your friend is, your friend is a sick fuck. Disgusting!
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 15:54
RAE 0F SUNSHiNE
lol i don't agree with punching your cat in the head... but he's a good dude if you look past that lol...
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2009, 20:26
.love.struck.
No, your wrong. He isn't a "good dude." Good people don't harm animals. Nailing a cat to a bath tub or punching them in the head full force is not what I would call a "good dude." What you consider good people is not. I would stop being friends with people if I knew they hurt animals. Maybe that is a strange concept to you but I don't want to be known as a friend to an animal abuser. Fucking disgusting.

How would you like it if somebody hit you full force in the head or nailed you to something. Yeah, you would get mad and fight back. An animal cannot do that. Oh and it isn't something to "LOL" about. It's not funny. I don't even know you but I have no respect for you as a person after this. This is simply disgusting.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Mar 2009, 00:58
Lauren.
I'm with you, if I had a friend who was being cruel to animals like that, I'd definitely stop being their friend too. I'd also call the cops on them for animal cruelty.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Mar 2009, 02:13
RAE 0F SUNSHiNE
well.. you don't need to agree. that's the beauty of individuality.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Mar 2009, 02:28
RAE 0F SUNSHiNE
by the way.. i didn't say he nailed him TO a bathtub.. he nailed him UNDER a bathtub. which was worded incorrectly.. he nailed a piece of wood to a wall and left him under the tub...
but either way.. yeah, it was wrong...

i dont agree with what he does.. but i cant stop him from doing what he's gonna do... people do that kind of shit all the time. people hit their animals.... while you and i don't agree with it.. it happens... and you can't just cast everyone onto an island because they hit animals. it happens...

i'm sure your friends aren't perfect either. people do stupid things... it comes with the territory of being human.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Mar 2009, 02:31
~*Shannon*~
If your friend was beating his woman, wouldn't you call the cops? I don't understand why it isn't the same for an animal. A woman has a better chance of protecting herself. The animal has none.

I don't care how good a friend someone is, if they are abusing animals (which IS what your friend who hits cats in the head is doing), I'd call the cops and let them take care of him. Abusing an animal isn't just "stupid things". It's cruelty, pure and simple.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Mar 2009, 02:33
RAE 0F SUNSHiNE
oh jeeze... i'm done discussing this.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Mar 2009, 04:24
.love.struck.
Again . . . your friends with this person because? You don't socialize yourself with people like that. Your guilty by association whether you like it or not. I never said my friends were perfect. But my friends surely don't hurt animals and if they did I would NOT speak to them again. I'd call the animal cops on them too. What your scum bag friend is doing is wrong and your giving him excuses. Disgusting!
0 likes [|reply]
5 Mar 2009, 20:05
canceroustears
I agree.
You are who you associate with.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Mar 2009, 09:20
seasongster
you may not be able to stop him, but you sure are able to call the spca and have THEM do something.

this 'not my business' attitude is the reason so many children live through years of abuse.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Mar 2009, 02:37
serendipity.
I'd call some kind of authority on that bastard. Someone who can take the poor cats away and charge the SOB.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Mar 2009, 06:01
kayden's mom
Bastard
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 22:09
Doc
I read about that... sad.
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 22:43
The Ryan
Gosh I love cats, but that image totally made me laugh like a loon!
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2009, 22:52
RealLifeComics
Oh good, I thought it was just me, hahahaha
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends