Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Theme Of The Week
Page:  1 
Theme 424 Option 1
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2020, 13:24
Theme Of The Week
Option 1 - You're gifted 24 straight hours where you and your pet(s) are suddenly able to understand each other and have real conversations like you're old BFF's just catching up on lost time. What would you want to tell them and how would you want to spend those hours with them?

Submit your option 1 entries here!
Attached Entry: Theme 424
Theme 424 Option 1 - New

Submitted by Chris.

You're gifted 24 straight hours where you and your pet(s) are suddenly able to understand each other and have real conversations like you're old BFF's just catching up on lost time. What would you want to tell them and how would you want to spend those hours with them?

Theme 424 Option 2 -Old

Submitted by sexual powertrip

If you could have your memory erased, all of it or a part of it, would you do it? Why or why not?

Theme 424 Option 3 - TOTW Choice

What does friendship mean to you?

» Submit a theme idea.
» Submit your entry to the TOTW circle.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Nov 2020, 14:11
Greta Garbage
Bloop Community Organizer
Attached Entry: 1,183 NOJOMO 2 But Using TOTW Prompt
TOTW Option 1 Prompt

You're gifted 24 straight hours where you and your pet(s) are suddenly able to understand each other and have real conversations like you're old BFF's just catching up on lost time. What would you want to tell them and how would you want to spend those hours with them? - Chris

Gosh, 24 hours of Tara telling me how much she hates me, how my husband belongs to her and she wants me to disappear? I don't know if I could take that! I've always known my eldest cat rather my husband than anyone else in the world, I just don't know if I want to hear her feelings put into words lol.

But my baby, Ozzy, he would be interesting to talk to. Because the damn cat never shuts up! He's constantly meowing and I need to know what the hell he is yelling about. If I got 24 hours to tell them anything it would be this:

Tara - Marcin is a HUMAN, you are NOT married to him. I am! Stop getting mad when I hug him or kiss him. Even though you are indifferent to me at best and mean to me at worst, I still love you, old woman! Lighten up! You have always been a serious cat, except when we lived in the townhouses by Piper and you would run up the stairs, look down at us and meow until we looked back at you and then you'd run back down. Turn around and do it all again! But you never wanted to play with toys. Just the stairs amused you.

Ozzy - mommy loves you! Even when you're stealing my space on the bed and my share of the blankets. Even when you're crying even though you just got fed and I don't know what you want. I love that you come and sit in the other computer chair when I work from home and keep me company. Or jump in my lap when I am out on the balcony reading. You are warm and fluffy and can be the sweetest cat ever. Like last night when you were grooming Tara on her head and she actually let you without swiping at you and hissing.

I don't know what I would do with them but just talk and snuggle. I love my crazy cats!

classic layouts
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends