Not sure if you guys use this.....
The Swiffer Wetjet
THIS IS TRUE &VERIFIED ON SNOPES.COM
Recently someone had to have their 5-year old German
Shepherd dog put down due To liver failure.
The dog was completely healthy until a few weeks ago, so they had a
necropsy done to see what the cause was.
The liver levels were Unbelievable, as if the dog had ingested poison of
The dog was kept inside, and when he's outside, someone's with him, so
the idea of him getting into something unknown was hard to believe.
My neighbor started going through all the items in the house. When he
got to the Swiffer Wetjet, he noticed, in very tiny print, a warning
which Stated "may be harmful to small children and Animals.
"He called the company to ask what the contents of the cleaning agent
are and was Astounded to find out that antifreeze is one of the
ingredients (actually, he Was told it's a compound which is one
molecule away from antifreeze.)
Therefore, just by the dog walking on the floor cleaned with the
solution, then Licking its own paws, it ingested enough of the solution
to destroy its liver. Soon after his dog's death, his housekeeper's two
cats also died of Live failure.
They both used the Swiffer Wetjet for quick cleanups on their Floors.
Necropsies weren't done on the cats, so they couldn't file a Lawsuit,
but he asked that we spread the word to as many people as possible so
they don't lose their animals. This is equally harmful to babies and
small children that play on the floor a lot and put their fingers in
their mouths a lot.
PLEASE, EVEN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BABIES, SMALL CHILDREN OR OWN A PET;
FORWARD THIS ON! YOU MAY NOT HAVE ANY CHILDREN OR PETS BUT SOME OF YOU
FRIENDS OR FAMILY WITH PETS AND ALSO FAMILIES WITH
GRANDCHILDREN AND GREAT