Search
Not Logged In
Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Layouts and Coding
Page:  1 
Where have all the layout diaries gone??
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2013, 19:02
a.thought.or.two
I miss the days when there were layout diaries to chose from for layouts. Where did they all go?
0 likes [|reply]
28 Feb 2013, 21:32
holdtehpickles
Coding kinda got pushed to the back burner and forgotten for me, got into different hobbies.
Quiet Rain is / was my layout diary.
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2013, 15:36
Lexie💜
there are still a few who still do them. search for layouts in the search box. =)
0 likes [|reply]
2 Mar 2013, 20:59
*amour de bebe*
There's over 500 layouts posted in my layout diary

http://www.bloopdiary.com/sx3.layouts

No recent ones but like I said... over 500 already! I should get back into posting layouts when I have time :)
0 likes [|reply]
3 Mar 2013, 23:21
lithium layouts.
I used to do them way back in the day... my diary still has them all there :)

Except now I've graduated, as it were, to paid website design :D so I haven't had the chance to post a layout on here in FOREVER! Plus it seems as though people don't use layouts as often... there's less demand for them.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Mar 2013, 01:56
Designs by Jess
We've definitely gotten a lot more busy in our real lives. I haven't made a layout in lord knows how long lol.

I've got some up... I didn't repost too many after the crash :(
0 likes [|reply]
7 Mar 2013, 23:22
.erica.
I know for me personal I just don't have much free time. Moved onto making invites for money and I have two kids to raise. A 3 year old and a 3 month old.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Mar 2013, 11:08
Uniquely_Designed
I use to do layouts. the kind of layouts that i use to create were 3D fantasy.. but there was no demand for it. and as much as I loved to create the graphics for the layouts.. i hate/hated coding.. so now i just post resources and my artwork (whenever i can get the chance really.. been busy)
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends