Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Techie Talk
Page:  1 
Can I find out when I joined Bloop??
0 likes [|reply]
18 May 2012, 16:38
&; my love
I joined Bloop ages ago before all the meltdowns (i.e. I lost everything)... I cant seem to remember
WHEN I joined bloop... I think 02? 03? Is there anyway to find out?
0 likes [|reply]
19 May 2012, 22:23
Chris
I would imagine that, when the crashes happened, the server lost all that sort of data. I wouldn't imagine there would be a way to find out.
0 likes [|reply]
20 May 2012, 11:00
*amour de bebe*
Same time as me I think.. So around May 03. You was one of my first faves, I remember that much!! :D
0 likes [|reply]
22 May 2012, 00:02
Tam I Am
I came here after the huge In The Wire crash.
0 likes [|reply]
28 May 2012, 04:36
Lexie💜
It would be awesome to know! But im pretty sure I started here about Feb 2005 or so
0 likes [|reply]
31 May 2012, 07:26
lithium layouts.
Yes, unfortunately the original diary data would have been lost with the server crash. However, &; my love, I can tell you that you created your current account on Jan 22nd, 2009. =D
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jun 2012, 21:59
Loki-Laufeyson
I have no idea how to find out but would like to..
But I remember that I discovered this site in 2004. I relate it with the Phantom of the Opera film coming out because I used to write a lot about my obsession of it and the film came out in December..and I had a diary a few months before from what I vaguely remember..but did not write a lot until 2005. I have had many diaries since then and now only wish I had backed them all up =[ because after the major crash, the diary I had had hundreds of entries and I lost everything like everyone else =[
Also, I still remember the first ever blog name I had for here and many of the other diary names, too, so if there is ever a way to find out and come across very old entries then that would be epic =]
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jun 2012, 17:42
Estella
I'm so hardcore, my 'arrival on Bloop' data is all in my head. I created my diary on 11th September 2005. I have no idea how this information is of any use to me in the slightest though!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends