Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Layouts and Coding
Page:  1 
Layout info please!!!
0 likes [|reply]
18 May 2012, 05:03
LuckyRose
I do not know the first thing about computers. I can type but thats about it. I would really like some assistance in making a nice diary. I know that I can get a code and paste it in a box but as far as the layout code is concerned is where i need help. Are they mostly free? how do u make your own? how do u know if u are "stealing" one? and finally, where would i go to find some that are legal for my use? Thank you to anyone that can answer ANY of these questions!
0 likes [|reply]
18 May 2012, 16:37
Uniquely-Designed
Are they mostly free? - Yes
How do you make your own? - By visiting Project Service
How do you know if you are "stealing" one? - Well, if you take a layout, post it and not give credit to the original owner and take credit for yourself
Where would I go to find some that are legal for my use? - in the search bar type in "Layouts", or "Design".. and you can search through the diaries that you are able to see... if you are brand new though there is a "system trust" thing.. where you make entries, comment, and so forth to gain trust and then you will be able to visit some.. but I would personally suggest visiting Project Service
0 likes [|reply]
18 May 2012, 22:19
LuckyRose
Thank you! I had made a Bloop diary about 5 yrs ago when I was living with a few roomates that had a computer we all used. I barely remember it because I moved out shortly after. I didn't really use computers until I finally got my own a few months ago. Thank you again for your response! Im going to try it out and see what happens :)
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends