Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
Page:  1 
New Years Resolutions
0 likes [|reply]
31 Dec 2011, 15:20
Winged Centaur
Do you make New Years Resolutions? Why or why not?

If you do, what are your resolutions?
0 likes [|reply]
31 Dec 2011, 19:28
Jessica [Private]
I make new years resolutions when I know I'm going to be able to stick to them. I don't make unrealistic resolutions (ie - losing X amount of pounds in a month, or something.)

This year my resolution overall is to be healthier. Eating healthier, and going to the gym more often.
I've also made a resolution to begin saving money, in a proper savings account (with interest lol) so that I can have in case of emergency money.
0 likes [|reply]
1 Jan 2012, 10:24
lithium layouts.
I make resolutions randomly throughout the year. Not as fun, but it means I get more things done. xD
0 likes [|reply]
1 Jan 2012, 09:53
Loki-Laufeyson
Yes, I have resolutions for 2012 but will probably fail at ALL of them.

My main resolution is to not give up on Psychology and to attend all my lectures =)

The other is to write EXACTLY what is up in life & how I am feeling in my blogs. No more hiding.

Another is destroy all those that have messed up my life. Joking. But yeah, to trust no one unless I trust them already.

And avoid destructive people =/

Hm.. Probably other resolutions but I am currently distracted so I will leave it at that.

Everyone -- Good Luck with your resolutions & have an epic 2012!! =)
0 likes [|reply]
2 Jan 2012, 00:00
Lady Lazarus
1. Move More.
2. Smoke Less, Vape More.
3. Less Diet Coke.
4. Budget.

0 likes [|reply]
2 Jan 2012, 04:37
kein mitleid
I resolve to find a permanent, full-time staff position. Government lab preferably, private institution if necessary.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends