Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Techie Talk
Page:  1 
Forgotten my password
0 likes [|reply]
9 Aug 2011, 21:15
Ninja.in.disguise.
This might seem rather 'noobish' of me, but I seem to have forgotten my password..
I've got bloop automatically logged on on my laptop, and I went to change one of my profile detail things which you have to enter your password for... then it dawned on my that I've completely forgotten it.
Is there anyway of finding out or resetting it without having to log out? I don't want to log out only to find I can't recover my password or something.
Thanks.
(p.s. Yes, I am aware of my idiocy :P)
0 likes [|reply]
9 Aug 2011, 21:21
Jessica
You can raise a ticket to staff, who can reset it for you.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Aug 2011, 16:49
Bellatrix Lestrange
Jellyka's suggestion is good!

Another thing you could try is when you're on a computer that hasn't got you logged onto Bloop, you can go to lost/forgotten password and they can e-mail you your contact details to reset password or something. I'm not sure if that works on here but it works on other sites, like Photobucket, Facebook, etc. if you've forgotten your password or username. But you must have an e-mail confirmed on Bloop.

Hope you are able to recover your password =D

And I have 'noobish' moments like this all the time. Luckily I can remember my password onto this account but I seriously don't know the password for my layout diary on here or anything - I have those diaries on my switch list haha =)
0 likes [|reply]
11 Aug 2011, 22:39
*amour de bebe*
@Ninja - It depends what browser you use, I use google chrome and if I go to options and then personal stuff > saved passwords all my passwords are there..... You could try that depending which browser you use. :)
0 likes [|reply]
11 Aug 2011, 19:59
Estella
There is no way of doing it without contacting staff, who have to do it manually for you. There's not an automatic reset thing like some other sites have. Staff have to give you a specific password - so you can raise a ticket and say 'please change my password to oopsiforgot' and then they'll do that, and you can change it to something else after that.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends