Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1 
woman shoots puppy, kills husband
0 likes [|reply]
17 Jul 2011, 04:16
& skull.
Police in Mississippi say a woman opened fire on a puppy that had threatened children, but wound up shooting and killing her husband.

Witnesses told police the pit bull named "Cocaine" lunged at some children and tried to attack them on Friday.

The dead man's son says the children were taken inside and his father picked the dog up.

It was then that police say Betty Walker fired twice, hitting the dog once and her husband once in the chest.

Jackson police spokeswoman Colendula Green says the death of 53-year-old Robert Walker appears to have been accidental.

She says a Hinds County grand jury will decide whether to charge Betty Walker.

Animal control officers have taken the dog, and its owner could face charges.

link here

what a smart idea, shoot at the dog that your husband is carrying. what could possibly go wrong?
0 likes [|reply]
17 Jul 2011, 04:20
mixie
Oh gods. The dog's name is Cocaine for crying out loud.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Jul 2011, 04:42
an empty frame.
lol. Guy probably said 'I'll hold the dog still while you shoot it.' Should be in the Darwin Book or wharteever that thing is called (you know what I meaaaan)
0 likes [|reply]
17 Jul 2011, 05:04
~Aiure
Is it wrong that I care more about the dog than the dude that got shot?
0 likes [|reply]
17 Jul 2011, 06:21
.love.struck.
Of course the media would make news of this because it was a Pit bull. I bet if this was any other breed it wouldn't have been mentioned.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Jul 2011, 06:24
& skull.
i think a woman accidentally shooting her husband and killing him because she was aiming at a dog he was holding would probably make the news regardless of breed.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Jul 2011, 15:58
Beautiful Lies
I think it would have been mentioned if it was another breed of dog. This shit is wacky man. I mean, it is Mississippi.

Also, for some reason I can't really care that much about the dog...being someone named it COCAINE. I mean, really? I'm sure lots of nice dogs are named Cocaine....
0 likes [|reply]
17 Jul 2011, 17:49
xoxo♥
I feel bad for the poor dog! What a dumbass owner to give it that horrible name :( I feel more the dog than person. But that's me.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Jul 2011, 17:54
American
A human being DIED (the dog, apparently, did not) and you feel more sorry for the dog because of its name? Someone's got their priorities wrong.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Jul 2011, 18:07
xoxo♥
Meh.
0 likes [|reply]
18 Jul 2011, 05:39
HorrorVixen XO
For some reason this doesn't surprise me..
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends