Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1 
Gag-worthy news
0 likes [|reply]
24 Aug 2010, 00:35
KerriBlue
I'm baaaack with more crazy and outrageous news. I clicked on this one thinking nothing of it and then as I got through reading it - my gag reflexes kicked in. Seriously - poor kid!

A FAMILY is threatening a lawsuit against a hotel, claiming their four-year-old son was injured when he was found with a used condom in his mouth during a recent stay in Atlanta.
According to lawyer Thomas Jones, the child, Chase Del’Shawn Jones was staying with his grandmother, Carmen Jones, and other family members at the Wyndham Garden Hotel in Atlanta on July 31 when the incident occurred, myFOXatlanta.com said.

The woman claims to have found her grandson with a used condom in his mouth attempting to blow it up. Her lawyer said the condom had semen inside it, and the boy found it in the sheets of the bed.

“He had his tongue in it,” the grandmother said in a statement released by her lawyer. “I immediately took it out of his mouth.”

..The boy’s family said the boy later developed sores in his mouth following the incident, and he has had a series of tests, the results of which are pending.

The downtown hotel, listed as three-star accommodation, has 221 rooms and boasts "warm Southern hospitality" on its website.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitutional reported that a police report had been filed in connection with the incident, but no charges laid. Calls and emails to Wyndham seeking comment on the case had gone unreturned, the AJC reported.

The lawyer told the AJC he will file a lawsuit against the hotel if out-of-court negotiations are not successful.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/georgia-family-claims-child-4-found-used-condom-in-three-star-atlanta-hotel-room/story-e6frfku0-1225909284266#ixzz0xTkU1m2C
0 likes [|reply]
24 Aug 2010, 00:37
Finally Mrs. Bailey
I think I just puked a little in my mouth.
0 likes [|reply]
24 Aug 2010, 00:40
KerriBlue
@Becoming Mrs.Bailey. I know right? I saw the title before I clicked on it, but I didn't think I'd react the way I did, but the more I read - the more I was like "oh....NOT COOL! *gag*
0 likes [|reply]
24 Aug 2010, 00:58
JellyBean2331
Ewwww, that is disgusting. Obviously not very good housekeeping skills there.
0 likes [|reply]
24 Aug 2010, 01:37
Jessica [Private]
I didn't gag, but that's still really disturbing.

Yes this is the hotel's fault, but why didn't the parents like look in the bed or anything? As adults I'm sure they know the things that go on in hotels. I always check inside the sheets in whatever hotel I'm at to be sure there isn't anything in there. Housekeeping cleans hundreds of rooms a day...I'm sure they don't do a pristine job in every one :(
0 likes [|reply]
24 Aug 2010, 02:16
F C U K
Oh totally gross. Gahhh... that poor baby!!!

If that happened I'd defiantly be filing a law suit and defiantly brushing and mouthwashing the child's mouth after. I understand that some people are total slobs [ie: my roommate], but a condom. Is it really THAT DIFFICULT to pick it up and throw it away in the trash can? It doesn't take that much effort. If the condom was there then I'm guessing that housekeeping must have not changed the sheets because wouldn't the condom get all wrapped up in the sheets and go through the washer or fall on the floor? The house keeper must have seen it and got disgusted and didn't want to change it.
0 likes [|reply]
24 Aug 2010, 02:20
KerriBlue
@F C U K

Thanks for reminding me. True story - I was home alone once, well my dog was home too (because he's vital to the story) I saw him running around the house with something in his mouth. So knowing that he only has one play toy and that clearly wasn't in his mouth (his playtoy is one of my old stuffed animals which is 3 times bigger than he is) I caught him and tried to fish out what ever it was in his mouth.

Yep, I FREAKED, there was a condom in his mouth. Dude, I think I scrubbed my hands for hours.

And just so we're clear - I wasn't having sex with anyone so it didn't come from my room. *gag* Excuse me, I need to go disinfect my hands.
0 likes [|reply]
24 Aug 2010, 02:30
F C U K
@Kerri

Well I know that dogs like to go through the trash and take things out. My Ma's dog constantly would be in the trash digging at my pads at that time of month. [She had the joy of cleaning them up because it was her dog] Luckily I got older and started using tampons. That was gross because there would be bloody pad paper all around the house.

I hope you have siblings or a roommate. I'd hate to think that it was my parents condom. Gahh... Well at least I know my parents don't do it anymore, to my knowledge.
0 likes [|reply]
24 Aug 2010, 03:38
Music God CJ Plain
I'm willing to bet it turns out to be a hoax so that the family can sue the hotel.
0 likes [|reply]
24 Aug 2010, 15:26
Makayla
I'm sorry but if that was my kid. I would have went downstairs right after it happened and slapped the condom across their face. That is disgusting!
0 likes [|reply]
24 Aug 2010, 16:59
Transit
I thought it said "gay-worthy news" so I was very confused when I started reading it! When you go to any hotel you do need to thoroughly check the room as soon as you get there, that way if there is anything untoward, or just dirty, you can have it sorted straight away without things like this happening.
0 likes [|reply]
24 Aug 2010, 18:10
kein mitleid
I wondered where that condom went after I nailed that dirty, dirty prostitute...
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends