Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1 
Cop survives wreck where cruiser bent in half
0 likes [|reply]
16 Jul 2010, 21:49
minor_catastrophe
I saw this on MSN. And was speechless. It's a miracle he survived.

The word "miraculous" scarcely describes the survival of a Santa Maria, California police officer who wrapped his Ford Police Interceptor around a tree Sunday morning. It's what the local Police Chief calls the "worst accident he's seen in 35 years."

Sunday was a busy day for the members of the Santa Maria Police Department, starting with a police chase that resulted in a stolen car crashing into a first grade classroom of a local school. But that's not where this amazing crash happened.

Hours later, Officer Damon Badnell was responding to an officer involved in a foot pursuit of a burglary suspect when he lost control of his vehicle on a slippery road. The momentum wrapped the vehicle around the tree, nearly bisecting the Ford Crown Victoria.

Officer Badnell, who recently was awarded for stopping the most drunk drivers, has a few broken bones but doctors are hopeful about his recovery.

Would put the picture in but everytime I attempt it, it don't work, so maybe someone could post it for me :) Or just go to the website to see.

Source:: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38245277/?GT1=43001
0 likes [|reply]
17 Jul 2010, 04:43
Jessica [Private]
Geeze, he's a lucky man.

0 likes [|reply]
17 Jul 2010, 12:43
holdtehpickles
hot damn.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jul 2010, 10:01
Dreamer ♥
jeeeessssssseeeeeee! He is so lucky!
0 likes [|reply]
17 Jul 2010, 16:20
♥ jes
Holy eff.
0 likes [|reply]
19 Jul 2010, 16:19
Doc
Holy crap... how the heck did he live through that? Would hate to see the officer. Ouch.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Jul 2010, 14:29
Simply Mom
i wanna know how did he bend it like that! I'm glad to know he is okay but wow!
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends