0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2010, 02:06
Chris
:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
0 likes [|reply]
14 Jun 2010, 03:10
KerriBlue
:)

(I smile because I have no idea what's going on)
0 likes [|reply]
15 Jun 2010, 04:10
*~Loving You~*
....lol... i saw it... what was the clif hanger? bill against the wolves? besides media has to have a "clif hanger" i know excatly what happens! :-D (okay no i dont, it was competely different the book, there was NOTHING of this beginnig of the show was ANYTHING based off the book) so my guess... 50 50 chance? :-D cant wait till next monday to see it!! it had me going "okay are you fucking kidding me?! now?!" and i growled but aavenything to keep people to watch it!

have you noticed - they had gotten ALOT more money? pam looks GREAT compared to season 1 and 2 IMO, and it just seems like more $$ was put into this, and i laughed my ass out to see layfette in a DRESS with the jeans... i was like "chris, is he wearing a DRESS?!" i had to rewind it and see lol i was like"yuppp"
0 likes [|reply]
16 Jun 2010, 03:09
Chris
Dude, come on, spoilers. Jesus Christ, yo.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Jun 2010, 04:31
*~Loving You~*
U want a spoiler??
L,ike I said 2 the other post I didn't say anything 2 spoil it
0 likes [|reply]
16 Jun 2010, 03:11
Jessica [Private]
I'm seriously glad I didn't read this before I saw the episode.

You could have at least put "spoiler alert" or something at the beginning of your post. Especially if you're going to be giving away the ending. =/
0 likes [|reply]
16 Jun 2010, 04:30
*~Loving You~*
There was NO spoiler here I admitted I didn't know cuz it wasn't like the book sorry I gave u the impression of it being spoiler I mentioned onli happened in this ep
0 likes [|reply]
16 Jun 2010, 04:31
Jessica [Private]
"what was the clif hanger? bill against the wolves?"

That's definitely a spoiler. People who haven't seen the episode don't know that there's wolves at all.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Jun 2010, 12:03
*~Loving You~*
Uh...huh... well I don't do "*spoilers alert*" I assumed ah well
0 likes [|reply]
16 Jun 2010, 19:45
Jessica [Private]
Well, that's pretty rotten. I hope you didn't ruin it for too many people.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Jun 2010, 19:53
*~Loving You~*
lol, i just dont think it was "rotten" i just mentioned it cuz i knew what he was talkin about lol its not like i said i told what would happen if i really wanted to spoil it i woulda told yall how it ended if no one reads the book
0 likes [|reply]
16 Jun 2010, 19:56
Jessica [Private]
You really don't get it, do you?

Telling that there are wolves in the episode IS spoiling it. There are no wolves in the first two seasons or in the first two books.
And it's definitely rotten. Had I not read the books, I'd have been livid if I read this before I saw the episode.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Jun 2010, 20:06
*~Loving You~*
if you watched it... they were obviously wolves... or dogs whatever it happened in THAT ep of season three hes talking about
0 likes [|reply]
16 Jun 2010, 20:12
Jessica [Private]
Oh my god seriously?? Have you read ANYTHING I've posted?

You didn't spoil anything for me. I've made it clear that I've watched the episode AND read the books.
I knew full well that there were going to be wolves, and I know what episode he's talking about.

I was talking about if someone who hadn't seen the episode opened this thread and saw your post telling what happens in the episode - then the episode would be ruined for them.

Have some consideration for other people when you're going to tell what happens in an episode.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Jun 2010, 20:14
*~Loving You~*
*raise eye brows* okay your making a big deal of nothing IMO - it isnt a big deal, and basically this post was about the show, and my response was to him... but whatever lol i dont care cuz this is just nonsense useless to even argue about it
0 likes [|reply]
16 Jun 2010, 20:17
Jessica [Private]
So basically if you hadn't seen something you were looking forward to, then opened a thread (with no warning in the title as to its contents) and saw some jerk post the ending you wouldn't think that was a little messed up?

Lol okay. I'm really not making a big deal out of anything, you just seem to lack the brain cells to comprehend what I've been saying in all of my posts.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Jun 2010, 20:22
*~Loving You~*
naw... i honestly wouldnt care... cuz theres spoilers everywhere... actually i prefer having spoiled ending because i hate to wait but thats just me. but im not overly senstive to think "a little messed up"

0 likes [|reply]
16 Jun 2010, 20:23
~RedFraggle~
Oh come on, that's not fair! Just because you like to spoil the ending for yourself doesn't mean it's OK for you to go and spoil it for everyone else!

I don't read/watch True Blood, but if you had spoiled say the last episode of Lost for me, I'd have been just as annoyed as Jessica!
0 likes [|reply]
16 Jun 2010, 20:25
*~Loving You~*
i also said i didnt care... lol im gonna just end this thing, and not get anymore alert because i dont wanna hear of it anymore

its not like i PURPOSLY did it... i didnt go "hey everyone, this is what happens and this is what will happen hahaha i ruined it" lol
0 likes [|reply]
16 Jun 2010, 20:49
Jessica [Private]
Aaah, THANK YOU♥.

I knew I wasn't the only one annoyed by spoilers ;D
0 likes [|reply]
16 Jun 2010, 20:26
Jessica [Private]
Not everyone thinks like that.
I like finding things out on my own. Its definitely not "overly sensitive" to think it's messed up to spoil things and not even have the decency to warn them before you say it.
I can guarantee that I'm not the only one who thinks that way.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Jun 2010, 20:27
*~Loving You~*
like i said to red fragile - it wasnt like i purposly did it... i didnt go "hey everyone... this is what happened, and this is what is gonna happen hahah i ruined it"
0 likes [|reply]
16 Jun 2010, 20:49
Jessica [Private]
Might as well have, they're both equally rotten. Try thinking about things before you go posting them.
0 likes [|reply]
20 Jun 2010, 15:59
♪ Jen ♫
Oh jesus christ, get over it. If you are going to be that ass-sore about it stay off the internet, stay in your house for that matter. It's a fucking TV show, I assure you the world will not crumble if someone leaks anything.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Jun 2010, 20:07
*~Loving You~*
then i am sorry if i spoiled it for you then, it wasnt my intentions
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends