Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Music
Page:  1 
question about Itunes
0 likes [|reply]
14 May 2010, 11:06
Meghans Follie
Yes I am old and out of date lol. I have never used Itunes before and have a couple of questions.
Can Itunes be used on a PC or do they have to be used on an MP3 player or other similar device?
0 likes [|reply]
14 May 2010, 17:37
Acid Fairy
iTunes is awesome. That is all ;)
0 likes [|reply]
14 May 2010, 11:15
RealLifeComics
Itunes was made for PC to organise your music. If you have your music stored in your computer, you can then import them to Itunes. Then from Itunes to your Ipod, Iphone what ever.
0 likes [|reply]
14 May 2010, 11:16
RealLifeComics
Made for PC and Macs. Computers in general I suppose :D
0 likes [|reply]
14 May 2010, 20:04
three.6.five
ditto
0 likes [|reply]
16 May 2010, 20:16
.youll.carry.me.
iTunes is used more so for putting songs/videos, etc onto your iPod, iPhone - only "i" devices. If you're just using a regular MP3 player, you wont even need iTunes. Personally, it's always been a pain in the butt more than it's helped, since I dont own any "i" devices.
0 likes [|reply]
17 May 2010, 17:00
my favorite axe.
You can use iTunes for playing music directly on your computer - like RealPlayer, Windows Media Player (or whatever it's called). It also comes with options to rate music, make playlists, buy songs directly from iTunes, listen to the radio, & who knows what else. It's pretty neat; it's the only program I'm used for the several years.
0 likes [|reply]
17 May 2010, 19:16
Meghans Follie
ok but when you buy song from an artist website and it says Itunes - it will play in windows media player?
0 likes [|reply]
19 May 2010, 18:51
my favorite axe.
I'm pretty sure those are downloaded as .mp3s and WMP will play .mp3s. I just checked and most of my music plays in WMP, all except those in the m4a form, which I think is a RealPlayer {not sure on that}. So, as long as their .mp3s, they should play.
0 likes [|reply]
17 May 2010, 18:13
just samma;
itunes is also the suggested way of moving music & videos to your BlackBerry.
=P
i haven't used WMP in yearssssssssssssssss, i love itunes.
0 likes [|reply]
20 May 2010, 15:06
Finally Mrs. Bailey
You won't need WMP with iTunes. You can use that as your player. But WMP has cool visualizations lol. I love iTunes too, I take my iPod everywhere.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends