Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1  2 
4-year-old boy beaten to death
0 likes [|reply]
15 Apr 2010, 17:54
DivaAshley
I agree... why was she was even with him in the first place?
0 likes [|reply]
15 Apr 2010, 17:53
DivaAshley
I wonder, though, if she was being beaten, too? Either way, I'd have fought this guy for my child. NO ONE hurts my baby, but he was probably beating the crap out of her, too. I feel badly for her, and for the boy's family. That poor little boy had to suffer for such a long time. My daughter is 4, and I don't know WHAT I would do if something happened to her!
0 likes [|reply]
16 Apr 2010, 03:49
.miss.raditude.
Even if he was beating her...he would have had to sleep or use the bathroom at some point. I would've hauled ass to my downstairs neighbor and called the police.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Apr 2010, 18:00
Mama2One
I've seen an interview with her...she WAS beaten...however, in my personal opinion, she didn't do enough if her son is dead. As a mother I'd die trying to protect my child. I'd kill him. I don't care if I would be in prison for the rest of my life, at least I'd know my child is okay. If she was with a druggie, she was into drugs just like he was. Non-drug abusers usually don't date druggies. And like Skull said, I would have stabbed him long before he hurt my child. I will see if I can find more updates on this and post them
0 likes [|reply]
16 Apr 2010, 22:09
Lovin'MyLittles
I agree with you Mama2One.. She was beaten so yes she was trying to protect her son but I dont believe she did ENOUGH to protect him. As you all have said, there are other ways to protect your son. She could've freaking RAN outside and screamed for help and called 911 or had a neighbor call 911.. it would've gotten the guy off of her kid & given her time to get authorities over to her house.. but she didn't. I wonder if she was on drugs also?
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends