Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Techie Talk
Page:  1 
Sending videos from phone to computer?
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jan 2010, 20:40
Makayla
How can I send a video from my phone to my computer? When I click on the options of sending it on my phone it says send via message, bluetooth, or infrared. I normally send pictures via message to my email. But the size of the video is too big. Is there anyway I can send the video via bluetooth or infrared (whatever that is?) to my computer. I don't have a USB cable for the phone & I don't have a place to insert my memory card or sim card on my computer. Thanks.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jan 2010, 05:10
Jessica [Private]
It says the size is too big to send by email?

Could you send it to another phone (like someone with a blackberry maybe) and have them upload it to the computer for you?
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jan 2010, 09:17
Giggle
Do you have bluetooth on your computer? That's the only way I download my videos from my phone to the computer coz I'm too lazy to use the usb cable. :P I don't think many computers have infrared and the only phone I remember having infrared was a really old sony ericsson I had so yeah don't think that would work =P
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jan 2010, 19:05
Makayla
I don't think my computer is bluetooth enabled. I think it's bluetooth ready though. I just don't want to buy a adapter, I'd rather just buy a USB cable for my phone. I have a Toshiba Satellite L305-S5909 if anyone knows how to use the bluetooth on it.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jan 2010, 20:51
Transit
Infrared is when you put two points opposite each other (like putting two magnets together), it normally looks like a very small area of dark plastic, maybe I can find a picture online for you, hmm I can't.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jan 2010, 04:56
Makayla
Well when I click on send via infrared it says it's connecting then it just stops doing anything.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jan 2010, 08:48
*amour de bebe*
do you have bluetooth or infra red on your computer?
I usually connect my phone to the computer using USB cable :)
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends