Search
Not Logged In
Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1 
two boys charged over alleged pack rape.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Dec 2009, 01:41
& skull.
A pair of boys has been charged over the alleged gang rape of two teenage girls in a Melbourne park.

The 15-year-old girls were allegedly targeted by a group of up to 10 males at Broadmeadows railway station in Melbourne's north before being separated and raped at a park in nearby Roxburgh Park on October 24.

Early on Friday, a 16-year-old boy, of Meadow Heights, was charged with two counts of rape and a 15-year-old boy, of Broadmeadows, was charged with one count of rape.

They appeared before a bail justice in an out of sessions hearing at the St Kilda Road Complex in Melbourne's central business district and were bailed to appear at the Children's Court on January 19, 2010.

"Three other teenagers who had been questioned by police were released with inquiries continuing," a police spokesman said in a statement.

Five teenagers surrendered themselves to police on Thursday after details of the alleged pack rape were splashed across the media and the public urged to help find the perpetrators.

Police released CCTV footage of some youths alleged to have been involved in the incident.

article here

can i ask what the fuck is wrong with young males in australia at the moment? this is the third incident in as many months. fucking great that it happened around the area i live in too. seriously young girls, and females in general, if you don't know someone you shouldn't let them "lure" you anywhere. especially not in the dark in shitty broadmeadows. are kids not being taught stranger danger any more? or not to be violent pieces of shit? i've had guys ask me to come down to a park to drink that i don't know and i've told them to piss off. i hope the find the rest of these shit heads.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Dec 2009, 04:51
Doc
Hang them by their nutz.... and beat them with hot fire pokers.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Dec 2009, 12:06
Lunar Sea
I must admit, I haven't read any other articles on this, so I might be wrong, but it doesn't say they were lured, just targetted at the train station. It's entirely possible they were dragged off against their will.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Dec 2009, 12:29
& skull.
i've read some in the paper. they met two of the boys at a mcdonalds and they invited them to go drinking in the park with them. the girls went, saw there were more boys, but decided to stay and drink anyway. i'm not saying they deserve it, but there's many things about this that are wrong. two 15 year old girls shouldn't have been on their own at 9:30pm in that area, which is well known for assaults. the girls shouldn't have thought it was ok to go off with two boys they didn't know to a park to drink.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Dec 2009, 07:20
quartermaster
It's bad enough that this is going to take a lot of time for these young girls to recover. However, these young boys have just ruined their lives. Who is to blame? You would think that the parents of these young lads would over a period of time at least touched on the matter at sometime or another and would have pressed the subject home to the youths that for a moments so-called pleasure, that they would face the public and bring shame onto their families. They will now face rape themselves in an institution, at a time whereby important issues regarding their own lives at their present age would greatly affect their future i.e. schooling and or if they were planning on a job. They've just wrecked their lives.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Dec 2009, 07:20
quartermaster
It's bad enough that this is going to take a lot of time for these young girls to recover. However, these young boys have just ruined their lives. Who is to blame? You would think that the parents of these young lads would over a period of time at least touched on the matter at sometime or another and would have pressed the subject home to the youths that for a moments so-called pleasure, that they would face the public and bring shame onto their families. They will now face rape themselves in an institution, at a time whereby important issues regarding their own lives at their present age would greatly affect their future i.e. schooling and or if they were planning on a job. They've just wrecked their lives.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends