Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1  2 
Man arrested for drinking coffee naked in his ki
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 06:29
Moonlight Shadows
A Virginia man was arrested Monday for drinking a cup of coffee in his kitchen naked.

Fairfax county police claim that Eric Williamson, a 29 year old commercial truck driver, was standing in his kitchen at 8:30 am Monday morning drinking a cup of coffee in the nude when a female neighbor and her seven year old son were walking through his front yard and caught a peep. She then freaked out and called the cops and had the man, who again was inside of his home, arrested and charged with indecent exposure.

For drinking a cup of coffee naked in his kitchen...

Then on Wednesday, Fairfax police went back to Williamson's neighborhood and started handing out flyers and asking his neighbors if they may have ever seen Williamson naked (again, while inside of his own home), further sullying the man's name.

Police believe that Eric's little show during breakfast might have been done on purpose and ,considering that the man's house is a few yards away from(and in view of) a school bus stop, arrested the 29 year old and charged him with indecent exposure. Should any further complaints about the man come forward, then those charges may also be tacked on. As it is, Williamson faces about a year in jail, a lifetime of being called a "sex offender", and $2000 in fines.

All of this...

FOR DRINKING A FUCKING CUP OF COFFEE NAKED IN HIS FUCKING KITCHEN.

HIS KITCHEN!!!

A woman and her snot nosed son goes cutting through his yard, looks through his window and sees the man relaxing in his own home and he is to blame??? Not the bitch trespassing and peeping through his window not minding her own fucking business, but the fucking guy drinking coffee in his kitchen naked!!!

Oh, and how is this for the thickening plot... While the police have not released the name of the woman who reported Williamson's breakfast ritual, the local Fox affiliate did learn that the woman conveniently happens to be the wife of a Fairfax county police man (which I am sure made the wheels of justice turn ever so much faster...). Think this lady called the cops to complain or do you think she called her husband and bitched at him until Williamson was fitted for State jewelry.

Between you and I, this sounds like chicken shit fucking police work. Some overly protected DC yenta got a look at something that she didn't like (and for some reason I am thinking she might have also had to do some looking) and just had to make the bad man go away. Score one for the Nanny state!!!

Fairfax must be the safest fucking place on God's green Earth, if the Police have nothing better to do with their time than harass people for doing stuff in their own home!!!

Is it kind of a weird thing to do? It might be... but so is pulling your weeds in your front yard in nothing but a tiny soccer shorts (bag hanging out and all), and my mom's neighbor does it all the fucking time. But is it illegal is the greater question...

(Of course, watch it come out in the next day or so that Mr. Williamson was not just hanging out in his kitchen, as he claims, drinking a cup of coffee, but rather standing in front of a huge open window- cup of java in one hand and his cock in the other- greeting the neighbors as they walked by.)
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 14:34
ninga
so i guess my naked chineese nights could land me in jail, eh?
oh, wait, i have no neighbors, so im good.
i say the man hires a good lawyer and presses charges agains this bitch for trespassing and peeping.
the whole charge is total bullshit.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Nov 2009, 17:49
chelseaz
that's bullshit.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Nov 2009, 15:46
Lauren.
Isn't there some sort of freaking peeping tom law where the Mom and her SON could get arrested for being on HIS property and looking through HIS window? This is one of the most RIDICULOUS things I've EVER seen. If I want to be naked in my own home, thats my OWN business.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 06:33
Beautiful Lies
Wow. It's good to know you can't even be naked in your own home...
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 06:43
*Forever Changing*
I should be arrested then, cause after the kids go to bed, I do whatever I want, and usually that is getting comfortable ie: naked.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 06:46
Aiure
So the woman was trespassing? Why has she not been arrested? Oh yeah, she's the wife of a policeman. *rolls eyes*

And dammit, people have every right to be nekkid in their own home. Unless the guy was purposely making himself visible, it's ridiculous to have him branded as a sex offender.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 09:56
Doc
"So the woman was trespassing? Why has she not been arrested? Oh yeah, she's the wife of a policeman. *rolls eyes*

And dammit, people have every right to be nekkid in their own home. Unless the guy was purposely making himself visible, it's ridiculous to have him branded as a sex offender."

Agreed there... what an odd world we live in.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 07:04
.love.struck.
OMG, can we please just banish these morons to their own Island?! She was going through his yard and looked in his window. He was in his own house, not outside! I really hate people like this. What people do in their own house is their own business.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 21:21
KerriBlue
Awwwww *sad face*. This article gave me hope that I could have my neighbours arrested..love.struck..for the spa thing. Perhaps you could make an exception (or is it acception? someone correct me please) to your rule just so I can do something about the idiots next door :D

But yes, this is stupid, you should be allowed to run around naked in your own home. I bet she wasn't "walking by" I bet she actually had to get a ladder, climb up and stretch over to see inside his kitchen.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 07:07
.love.struck.
He should press charges back for her peeping. I would! He has more of a valid reason for calling the police on her.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 07:13
~RedFraggle~
What was the woman doing in HIS yard anyway?? Absolutely insane.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 16:53
Estella
At the same time, he should keep his curtains drawn if he is wandering around starkers, yo! Especially if there is a kids' school bus stop outside his house. I can see the other side here. But of course we have no idea of the size of his windows and how visible he is from the pavement/bus stop/etc. so a lot is speculation.
0 likes [|reply]
26 Nov 2009, 21:13
I'mStillTatartot
this is ridiculous. i think that maybe there was some coincidence that she is a wife of one of the police officers but she didnt get charged for trespassing. seems like she might have had it planned out...
0 likes [|reply]
27 Nov 2009, 03:02
queenbutterfly
This just really peeved me off. I mean COME ON! The guy was in HIS HOUSE, and she was walking through HIS YARD! And he gets arrested? Oh man! Not only would I be hiring a good lawyer, but I would than turn around and SUE this woman for emotional distress, trespassing and for being a peeping tom.

"You don't understand judge! I'm severely scarred for the rest of my life!"
The judge stares at him.
"How are you scarred for life?"
"Never again can I feel comfortable in this home. I am not only going to have to sell at a much lower value because the housing market has fallen (and no sir, I cannot live in this home anymore), but I was also given a bad name and reputation for something that was not even a crime...."

Gosh I need to be his lawyer. HA HA.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Nov 2009, 03:57
Mary Magdelene
Two things:
Where's the link to the article the OP references?
We don't know the entire story.

According to the story found here, the woman and her child were not necessarily ON his property, but walking along a path outside his home. Whether that path was ON his property, or ALONG his property it is not known (unless, of course, you have a link to another story that has more detail?), so she may not have been trespassing at all.

The article also states "'Spokeswoman Mary Ann Jennings said the woman and her son first saw Williamson standing naked inside his doorway as they walked along a path outside his home...Police say Williamson then followed the two from inside his home and exposed himself again through a large front window. '" Which looks like he knew he could be seen in all his nakedness and WANTED them to see him naked.

There are rumors that this has happened before with this man, which gives concern that he is knowingly and willingly exposing himself to these people. These rumors are currently being investigated. His roommates (who were not at home at the time of the incident) are also saying they believe him to have been drinking just a few hours prior to that, and it's possible he was drunk even though he claims he was drinking the night before and was sober by the time the incident occurred.

There are a lot of details we don't have, and it may not be as simple as him being arrested for being naked in his own home and accidentally exposed to those on the outside.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Nov 2009, 16:22
Avonlea@ITW
Thanks for giving us more of the story, MM. It's a good idea to get the whole story before making judgements. :)
0 likes [|reply]
30 Nov 2009, 04:53
~*Pagan*~
The video specifically says the woman and child were "cutting through Erics front yard".

Trespassing much?

GO ERRIC!!
0 likes [|reply]
27 Nov 2009, 21:03
Simply Mom
maybe the man didn't know about these nude camps...where he can be naked and it's okay. LOL
0 likes [|reply]
28 Nov 2009, 02:32
~*Pagan*~
Of for fucks sake.

Nudity is NATURAL.

Get over it,.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Nov 2009, 06:38
chelseaz
http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/101909_man_caught_making_coffee_naked_faces_charges

0 likes [|reply]
28 Nov 2009, 16:44
xanderthebuttmonkey
thanks for the link, after watching the video I'm on his side , they showed the house and the door and window he supposedly was seen through. To see that from the sidewalk, you have to be specifically looking, it's not something you see through a random glance. It's a good sized yard between the sidewalk and these windows. The woman is a peeping tom.
0 likes [|reply]
28 Nov 2009, 16:56
chelseaz
She was! And they were in HIS YARD! They had no right to call the police, and the police shouldn't have arrested him.
0 likes [|reply]
29 Nov 2009, 15:29
panda bear.
if he had an erection, after seeing the young boy... then maybe arrest him. But for being naked in your own house? Maybe force him to buy blinds. Screw arresting him.
0 likes [|reply]
30 Nov 2009, 06:41
lithium layouts.
I know I'm picking with details here. xD But I disagree with arresting him just for getting an erection. It's a natural, biological, involuntary reaction (even if it is caused by perverse - and what some might consider 'unnatural' - thoughts). What IS arrest-worthy, however, is if he intentionally and knowingly exposed himself (as the original post said); in other words, if he acted on those perverse thoughts.

I think that people are allowed to be naked inside their own homes, erection or not, provided that the exposure isn't purposefully intended for the 'benefit' of passers-by. xD
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends