"You must do the thing you think you can not do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
1. Do you turn the lights on as soon as you wake up? Depends on how dark it is.
2. What smell reminds of you elementary school? My teacher's perfume. I don't know what it was but, every once in a great while, I'll catch a whiff of it somewhere.
3. Do you save movie tickets? No but I used to.
4. Where did you last throw up? Um, in the toilet?
5. Have you ever dreamed that you had a baby? Several times.
6. What was the last thing you received in the mail? Junk
7. Have you ever dyed your hair black? No but I last dyed it brown & it came out WAY darker than I thought it would.
8. What songs remind you of your last ex? Dr. Hook's "A Couple More Years"
9. Spill your guts to us on exactly what's on your mind right now: There's a smell of something having been burned. I think someone burned some toast. Smells like it was a crispy critter, too.
10. What were you doing at 7:00 this morning? Just starting my work day.
11. Last person you rode in a car with under the age of 21? Chris
12. When's the last time you crossed your street? where were you going? A couple of days ago. To check the mail.
13. What's your favorite area at the zoo? I haven't been to the Little Rock zoo but I always liked the reptile house at the Phoenix zoo. That's probably because it's dark and cool inside. Always a bonus in the desert.
14. Do you use disposable razors or the regular ones? Regular
15. When you can get away with cheating on a test, do you? No
16. What's the last thing you said to your mom? I don't remember...
17. Do you own more dvd's or video games? DVDs
18. Have you ever craved having your own baby? Yes
19. If you could have any drink handed to you right now, what would you ask for? A large fountain Coke with a little bit of ice, thanks.
20. Can you see any shoes from where you are sitting? Only my own