It is so short, if you blink you'll miss it.
blah blah blah snow blah blah blah.
That's all I want to say really. Every morning it makes me die a thousand deaths.
Umm. STOP WALLOWING.
I'm really struggling to get myself out of this slump, but I'm pretty sure 80% of it is caused by the bloody weather (the other 20% is probably just me being crazy).
In other news, I'm reading a book called Bad Science by Ben Goldacre, and you guys should read it. I particularly like his chapter on homeopathy.
Ninja hates the weather too. Can't blend into the snow when you wear all black.