Hello my Lovers. I haven't posted here for 10 days! This is totally unacceptable! Let's Have a brief summary of my life over the last 10 days:
- I turned 23 and am therefore most certainly an adult now (damn it).
- I have eaten A LOT of cake.
- The sun has shone a bit and I'm very excited for Spring.
- I have 3 assignments due in a week and a half. ARGH!
- I keep thinking I have no free time to do things I want to do (like blog), but then I spend an hour on Farmville. Go figure.
- My parcel from JetPens has finally arrived, after nigh on a month of faffage. I'd like to say it was worth it, but... To be honest, nothing is worth the extortionate tax levy that HM Revenue and Customs. This government sucks.
- Having a comment from a Californian about their own "high sales tax" does make me want to kill them all. Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I'm aware no state in the U.S is paying sales tax as high as 17.5%, which is what we pay over here. So shut up, basically! (Plus I got charged for the avoiding tax bit, which is wrong but is a separate rant I'll do after my complaint is dealt with!)
- That's probably all for today! I'm at work right now and we're having a debate about discriminate cake-sharing. My boss brought in cake that his wife baked last night, and there wasn't enough for everyone. We ate it earlier and someone was in a meeting and missed out. We're having a giggle about it, because lots of people didn't get any but only one person is complaining. My response to "Emilie, did you get some?" "Yes, I did, and I don't feel guilty at all.". This is CAKE, people. Every man for himself.