[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1 
Child Sucks On Cocaine Ball At Daycare
0 likes [|reply]
14 Nov 2009, 15:58
Laurarose
I'm just C+P this from PEREZHILTON.COM

A child in Minneapolis was checked into a hospital last week after having been found sucking on a ball of cocaine that he picked up on the floor of his daycare center!

The staffers noticed the 13-month-old boy sucking on the foreign object and immediately ran to his side to investigate. The cocaine was wrapped in some sort of plastic covering and the staff believes he found it in the infant room. Luckily, the boy never broke the seal around the ball, so he never was exposed to the drugs, though he was taken to the hospital anyway to make sure.

The daycare center is now checking it's entire staff with random drug testing and had the entire center cleaned and sanatized before allowing the children to return. No charges have been filed, as there is no way of knowing who the drugs belonged to, but the center is reviewing the names of the limited number of individuals who filter through the building everyday.

Good lord.
This reminds me of when Jude Laws kid found a drug on the floor of the venue at her party and took it and was hospitalized.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Nov 2009, 16:12
Acid Fairy
Lmfao my god, how retarded.

I bet it was something dropped by a parent coming to collect their kids. All the nursery workers I know (and work with) wouldn't be the sort to do drugs - and if they did, they'd be sensible enough to not have it on them so it gets lost in a room!
0 likes [|reply]
14 Nov 2009, 16:12
Chris
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
0 likes [|reply]
16 Nov 2009, 06:36
Eat Yellow Snow
"This reminds me of when Jude Laws kid found a drug on the floor of the venue at her party and took it and was hospitalized"
LOL, read about that too. Apparently, it was an ecstasy pill. :P How scary!!! :P
0 likes [|reply]
14 Nov 2009, 16:18
i blame mac
Haha I can't believe shit like that actually happens. Lol
0 likes [|reply]
15 Nov 2009, 07:25
Makayla
What I don't get is how can people laugh about this? The child could have overdosed & died!
0 likes [|reply]
15 Nov 2009, 08:46
.love.struck.
How dumb do people have to be to bring drugs into a daycare center? Seriously! That child got lucky that the seal never broke or that he didn't swallow it. That would of killed the child.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Nov 2009, 08:52
septemberocio
I guess some people don't understand how deadly this could have resulted. Deffinately not a laughing matter. But you expect kids to think something like this is funny.

The little boy certaintly had someone watching over him.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Nov 2009, 16:11
Chris
I think it's funny because the child wasn't really harmed, and there's nothing to be upset over.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Nov 2009, 20:03
septemberocio
It could have been only one second that he could have broke the seal, and then? we wouldn't be having the same conversation. This isn't funny, it's dissapointing. because things like this shouldnt happen at daycares.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Nov 2009, 20:06
Chris
This isn't a what-if situation. I'm laughing because he wasn't hurt, and the situation was funny in retrospect.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Nov 2009, 16:03
prettylittlekitty
If this happened to one of my kids... I would be beyond PISSED.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Nov 2009, 16:48
Love, Rebekah
I don't think it's funny at all. I couldn't imagine being the partent of that baby.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Nov 2009, 16:54
Laurarose
let me just say i didn't post this for "a laugh" and I'm very surprised anyone could find this funny.
but it takes all kinds I guess.

0 likes [|reply]
16 Nov 2009, 04:55
Mama2One
Wow...that's just nuts. I'd be SUPER pissed if this was my kid.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Nov 2009, 05:11
Beautiful Lies
Oh Minneapolis, you never fail to amuse (and embarrass) the hell out of me. I love my city! *facepalm*
0 likes [|reply]
16 Nov 2009, 05:49
GA PEACH
WOW. thats just... WOW. I would freak out if my kids' daycare called me and said, "Hey um, we found lil johnny here suckin on an 8Ball, but he should be fine." Wow.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Nov 2009, 09:50
Winged Centaur
"The daycare center is now checking it's entire staff with random drug testing"...

I don't get this sentence. How is it random if it's the entire staff?
0 likes [|reply]
16 Nov 2009, 09:59
Transit
It probably means they wont know when it is going to happen and they may only do a certain amount of staff at a time.
0 likes [|reply]
17 Nov 2009, 05:22
ťOliviaŤ
And this is exactly why my mom and my brother watch Scarlett when I'm at work.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends