[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
Page:  1 
D-r-a-m-a
0 likes [|reply]
6 Nov 2009, 21:12
feisty one.
So, I wanna know...

True or False - People in general are rude and are constantly looking to start drama with others, either because they love to argue over meaningless shit or because they think their life sucks and they want to make someone else feel as bad and they do.

GO!
0 likes [|reply]
6 Nov 2009, 21:18
TheLazyNinja
I dont think that there really is a true or false answer to that. depends on the person.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Nov 2009, 21:45
Chris
Depends on the situation.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Nov 2009, 22:23
Acid Fairy
Depends if I am in an arsey mood or not ;D I do love arguing with idiots though.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Nov 2009, 15:56
Estella
More so on the internet than 'real life', yo. Which I think is partly because people feel freer to speak their mind on the internet, and partly because the internet is such a mix of nationalities and cultures that all kinds of things are interpreted as rude which weren't intended that way, and then of course people defend themselves and their culture and get offended that the other person was offended and so that is always a good recipe for hardcore dramaz.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Nov 2009, 14:20
feisty one.
I like that, Quarky! "people.......get offended that the other person was offended" That is sooo true!
0 likes [|reply]
8 Nov 2009, 16:43
*~Loving You~*
...true!!!

Mistery loves company

0 likes [|reply]
8 Nov 2009, 19:14
~*Jodi*~
In general, I don't think people are rude. I live in the South, and we're notoriously friendly, hospitable, and nice - even if it's fake nice. haha. But I do think that in general, people tend to like drama (especially online where it really doesn't matter much). They feed off of it to make their lives more interesting. And there are lots of people who simply like to cause trouble for other people because they don't like those people or because they're miserable in their own lives. There are some people who play devil's advocate just to argue, and there are some people who don't like to argue at all.

I think it depends on the person, their experiences and circumstances, and even in some cases, their astrological sign.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Nov 2009, 20:03
Mamas☮Memoirs
it depends on the person. some people are more easily offended or get more emotionally upset which can lead to=DRAMA. As long as DRAMA doesn't lead to being mean to others or gossiping then its fine. I will usually just take peoples drama in and deal with it myself on my own emotions and dont follow into their "games".
0 likes [|reply]
6 Nov 2009, 23:19
.Blue Bella.
It is true and false.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Nov 2009, 23:42
Azkabound
You say drama, I say saucy. ;)

Dun dun DUN
0 likes [|reply]
7 Nov 2009, 15:58
The Ryan
I wish people were more dramatic!
0 likes [|reply]
7 Nov 2009, 20:04
PBK1987
as kool g rap would say, "Drama, is the life I live
Bossing, is the things I did
Problems, is the things I finish
I been known from hood to hood to handle business."
0 likes [|reply]
7 Nov 2009, 22:00
~RedFraggle~
"In general"? False. Most people have better things to do in their everyday lives.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Nov 2009, 01:54
i blame mac
People are too busy being distracted by their lives and personal problems to be rude to others.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Nov 2009, 02:53
Meghans Follie
I agree with quarky. People are more rude and start crap online then they do in real life.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Nov 2009, 09:29
Poetic Justice
Meh. I dont think people always do it deliberately, but they seem to be more addicted to drama than they care to admit
0 likes [|reply]
8 Nov 2009, 14:59
When some people are intoxicated they tend start more "drama" and fighting than they ordinarily would if they were sober. (I know lots of people like that... 8|)
0 likes [|reply]
9 Nov 2009, 10:35
& skull.
too many factors can sway the answer. i have a friend that likes nothing more than to argue pointless shit, because it's his way of dealing with his anger issues, and i have other friends that avoid confrontation at all costs.

some people are just grumpy and don't care how rude they are. i don't think it has anything to do with 'drama' though. they're just grumpy and don't give a shit.
0 likes [|reply]
27 Feb 2013, 03:11
Always Piney
From my experience true but I doubt it is always that way.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends