Search
Not Logged In
Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
what happen to proud mommy & proud daddy??
0 likes [|reply]
3 Oct 2009, 19:11
Sypha Belnades
They do. You basically have about a 1 in 3 chance of a certain med working for you. And there's a segment of the population who will never find a working med for them among the many that are currently available.

I'm not really anti-medication because for many people they are a godsend, but medications are only "technically" effective in that they have a success rate that's more than a placebo. Personally, being on paroxetine made my life WORSE and triggered a suicide attempt, so yeah.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Oct 2009, 10:09
Mojo Jojo
I read a study of anti depressants where half the participants were prescribed meds and the other half were involved in a programme of daily exercise, eating properly and sleeping properly. The results were equal.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Oct 2009, 10:21
~RedFraggle~
I do believe that that study only looked at SSRIs though (not all antidepressant drugs). And yeah, it's questionable whether SSRIs work or not, but many people seem to get benefit from them. They just don't work for everyone. But they're prescribed first because they have the least side effects and are safer in overdose than the older ones.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Oct 2009, 22:26
DivaAshley
I have found medications that *help* but they don't fully WORK. I have also found meds that make me a lunatic. LOL. Right now, I'm not on anything, and I'm alright. I do think that it depends on the person, though... one of my friends has been on tons of different medications and never found one that really works. Which is sad :'(
0 likes [|reply]
4 Oct 2009, 18:19
Mojo Jojo
Another I noticed was that, despite their baby being critically ill, they never seemed to worry about him dying. They were far more worried about their petty squabbles. BAD creative writing on her part.
0 likes [|reply]
4 Oct 2009, 22:38
Estella
Haha - that is always the case with fakies. Like, they supposedly have hardcore tragic stuff going on in their lives, and yet their main focus is squabbling with (and then blocking!) the skeptics who read their diary! Gosh, remember that girly who was supposedly dying from a brain tumour which had spread throughout her body, and had just returned from hospital with a collapsed lung (like she was admitted and discharged on the same day!) and she was merrily posting away on Bloop, commenting all her faves, and arguing with her detractors, totally full of energy considering her lung had just collapsed!
0 likes [|reply]
5 Oct 2009, 05:21
Minda Hey Hey™
This reminds me of a girl on FOD who made up a diary for a project. She lied for months and told everybody she was dying of AIDS. She had a "daughter" as well. The girl would write everyday about having to plan for her funeral and such. Once she "died" her "brother" came and told everyone she had died. We were all really sad until a few days later she confessed she had lied and was doing it for school. I don't understand why people have to do that kind of stuff.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Oct 2009, 17:44
Acid Fairy
That's disgusting. I'm normally an open minded person but people who lie about having life threatening illnesses really anger me.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Oct 2009, 11:36
Mojo Jojo
Well, modern medicine is SUCH a marvel these days
0 likes [|reply]
5 Oct 2009, 00:56
Chris
Well in any case, it's one less *~*MOMMY*~* diary to deal with.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Oct 2009, 05:49
& skull.
lmfao.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Oct 2009, 04:03
Oprah Noodlemantra
Yo, "proud mommy" is back, on the main page.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Oct 2009, 07:14
& skull.
i saw that. wonder if she'll take a gander at this thread?
0 likes [|reply]
6 Oct 2009, 13:04
~*Pagan*~
One of her friends probably told jher about the thread :P
0 likes [|reply]
6 Oct 2009, 13:08
& skull.
-patiently waits for drama to ensue-
0 likes [|reply]
6 Oct 2009, 17:46
Acid Fairy
Apparently we are immature...
0 likes [|reply]
6 Oct 2009, 15:07
Chris
I don't think it's the same person. I think it's someone who is trying to profit off this thread.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Oct 2009, 15:25
Minda Hey Hey™
i must have missed the post....damn hahaha.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Oct 2009, 18:12
Mojo Jojo
LMAO
She's back. Apparently tiny premature Dylan is BIG AND STRONG.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Oct 2009, 20:17
xsweetkisezxx
Where is she???
0 likes [|reply]
6 Oct 2009, 21:36
j'dore hailey&ryan
her diary is still proud mommy. & she's pissed and goin on F/O b.c people started talking crap when she left... lordy. hilarious!!!
0 likes [|reply]
7 Oct 2009, 03:33
xsweetkisezxx
lol your funny.You can't be big and strong in like a week or two.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Oct 2009, 03:28
xsweetkisezxx
HAHA she is def fake and REAL immature.Is she another laz or do you think it's laz :-X.Please spare us all by writing an entry so we can point out all your other lies.I'm sure if i had the time and day i could look for fake pictures on the internet of this girl.Anyways have fun trying to make friends on here proud mommy.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends