Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Thread Graveyard
Shouldn't this be grounds for a permanent ban fr
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 11:39
Transit
To be fair, most of the mothers on here are majorly annoying who seem to think they are the only people in history to ever have children, so it is quite funny when they all get annoyed and react to things like little children themselves.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 12:39
& skull.
yeah it does get rather tiresome that you can't even make some passing remark that's in no way really offensive without one of them losing their fucking mind over it, and then telling the hoard and suddenly you have a whole bunch of random mothers ALL CAPSING the hell out of your diary. no offence intended bloop mothers, but for god sake not everything is a personal dig at you. we have other things to worry about.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 12:57
.Blue Bella.
DONT BE MEAN TO ME EV :P
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 13:07
& skull.
BUT YOU'RE NOT AN IRRATIONAL EVERYONE'S OUT TO GET ME MUM! you're lovely and normal, and not someone i'd want to be mean to anyway coz you'd totally whoop my butt :P
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 13:25
Acid Fairy
LOL. This is one of those rare times when I agree with you!!
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 14:17
BOTTOM
hit the nail right on the head, transit, yo!
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 12:09
Eterna Fae
to be perfectly honest: Sypha Belnades, clearly doesn't give a shit on what the mothers or some mothers of bloop have to say. I do agree with some that it's a Block worthy offense but she hasn't really done anything to be banned worthy. I'm sure she's capable of it. In fact one of her entries are worthy of being deleted cause it goes against the UA..

But again, if you don't like what someone has to say, Block them.. Don't comment back, don't tell your friends, BECAUSE in the bloop world if you tell your friends what another diarist said.. that person is going to go to THAT diary and comment which can be considered harassment and then you'll get deleted..

So just block them, don't comment don't retaliate, don't do anything with the said diarist and just leave it be.. and ignore the ignorant
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 13:33
lithium layouts.
Can you link me to the questionable entry?
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 14:58
& skull.
the comment was made on stressedmomma's diary.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 21:10
lithium layouts.
No no, Ilia mentioned in her post that the diarist being discussed posted an entry 'worthy of being deleted cause it goes against the UA', and I want to see it.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Sep 2009, 06:02
& skull.
oh. i think that's the entry in question.

can we really not name names in entries? because i can't find it in the UA. unless it's been taken out, or i'm just blind lol.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Sep 2009, 06:46
lithium layouts.
This bit (and believe me, it gets quoted a lot xD):

g. use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, infringing of intellectual property rights, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by BLOOP.

And yes I bolded the relevant/important bits. xD
0 likes [|reply]
23 Sep 2009, 07:26
& skull.
so is it harassing to put a comment someone left you in your diary that you don't agree with?
0 likes [|reply]
23 Sep 2009, 22:47
lithium layouts.
It becomes harassment when they repeatedly comment/message you after you ask them to stop, and after you've blocked them (via another diary, for example). But a one-off nasty comment technically doesn't count as harassment.

Unless you mean posting a comment in an entry, like the entry you linked me to? Well, if you mention the diarist by name when you post their comment, and if it is done in a defamatory manner, then yes, that is against the UA. You can say whatever you want about someone (including posting their comments in an entry), provided that you don't identify them or link to them in any way.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 12:37
& skull.
you're not understanding what she means. i don't think what she said has anything to do with pedophilia. she just thinks that certain names are trashy, and that it will mean they're a trashy person waiting to happen.

i personally agree and think certain names people give their children are ridiculous, but because everyone wants their child to be "unique" they're coming up with stupider and more badly spelled names by the hour. i don't think ridiculous names will necessarily make any young girl a slut or any young man a gangster, but i just don't see what was wrong with more traditional names, and traditional spellings. perhaps i'm old fashioned. you can name you kids whatever you like, but you have to realise someone, somewhere may think it's hilarious. though not everyone will be so up front about it.

anyway, nothing she did was ban-from-bloop worthy, merely rude. and all you can do about someone you think was rude to you is block them. simple.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 13:01
.Blue Bella.
I agree... there are weirder names coming out, with weirder spelling... just to be different.

I was determined that I wouldn't do that, hence why my daughter has a slightly old fashioned name, with normal spelling :P
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 13:08
& skull.
haha exactly. lmao, imagine if you did actually call her "a lexus" ;D
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 13:13
.Blue Bella.
I'm sure it's been done!
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 14:34
Half Dozen Mama
Oh I know... how HORRIBLE for mothers, or ANYONE, to be concerned about a diarist who has the audacity to call a three year old little girl, with a mental impairment at that, a "slutty fuck machine." What pain in the asses we are, getting upset over something like this. The fact that she has a "weird" name TOTALLY justifies it! What was I thinking!? (even though her name is FAR from weird.)

Oh well. I also see the skull character tipped her off to this thread, so I am sure she will come here spewing all her nasty word vomit to entertain you all even more. Hope ya'll have fun w/ that. I'm sure the attention will only feed her ignorance all the more and cause her to say more nasty crap about little kids. Should make for some good entertainment for ya'll, I suppose. Since it is amusing & all.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 14:48
& skull.
lol i'm a character. i do like that. it's not like she never enters the forums. i'd like to think someone would let me know if a forum thread was made about me.

i don't agree with what she did, but frankly i don't agree with how much you're going on about it either given it didn't even happen to you. this whole situation didn't requite a forum thread dedicated to it, but since you made one you'll just have to deal with everyone's opinions on the subject, whether you like those opinions or not.

she's hardly a pedophile, she's just expressing a view, that's obviously unwanted, but on a public site you've got to be wary of things like that happening. that's what block buttons are moderators are for.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 14:49
& skull.
*and. god why do i always put the wrong words in?
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 15:54
Chris
From the looks of it, you took a situation that had nothing to do with you and went to HER diary about it. Sounds like a pain in the ass to me. =/
0 likes [|reply]
23 Sep 2009, 00:48
valerieeeee
why do you bring up her mental impairment? that has nothing to do with the situation at hand! that's the second time that you've mentioned it. that doesn't make what she did any better or worse. it's totally irrelevant to the issue. i'm sure said diarist wasn't aware of her mental impairment, either. so why are you bringing it up?

and she didn't call her a slutty fuck machine. she called her a soon to be slutty fuck machine.

that doesn't make it okay, but it isn't pedophilia either.
0 likes [|reply]
23 Sep 2009, 02:23
Half Dozen Mama
You're sure? Well, you're wrong. She DID know of the little girls mental impairment, being as the mother told her the FIRST time she insulted the little girl... A WEEK AGO. Which yes, makes it even more disgusting to me that she CONTINUED to say even nastier things about her.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Sep 2009, 14:38
Zombie Steve
Bloop Owner
I'm a dad, and if someone said something like that about my daughter I'd have a problem with it too. However, you can't just delete people you have a problem with; if I did that, I'd be deleting people left, right and center. Just be glad you have a block feature. :)
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends