Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Television
Page:  1  2 
trueblood season finale
0 likes [|reply]
14 Sep 2009, 08:31
Oprah Noodlemantra
Not too pleased about the proposal, but I'm sure it'll make things interesting for a while. I'm wondering if Eric had anything to do with Bill's disappearance. I'm betting it's a vampire, because that was silver wrapped around his neck, and the person that did it had gloves on. Just a guess, though.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Sep 2009, 10:53
.Amber.
I'm sure it's Eric, he said he'd take care of Bill personally
0 likes [|reply]
16 Sep 2009, 05:58
Jessica [Private]
Nah, defiiiinitely wasn't eric ;D
0 likes [|reply]
14 Sep 2009, 11:15
*~Loving You~*
...i havent watched the finale yet so im gonna watch it 2night on demand... so he proposed and she bitched about it?! this ep doesnt sound like its gonna be smooth sailing it sounds like theres drama they havent even been together THAT long in the show and there was like well HELLO a danger thing going on now... and shes worried about getting him propsal? wait... are u talking about the show or IRL? cuz IRL good for em lol
i guess if i see the show i might just go aww who knows! lol
0 likes [|reply]
14 Sep 2009, 13:25
.Amber.
I'm pretty sure IRL they're already engaged, if not married.

She doesn't bitch about it - but you'll have to go watch! =D
0 likes [|reply]
14 Sep 2009, 14:27
Catch May If You Can
i was talking about the books, every book has something along the lines of "but, bill never proposed". i LOVE sookie, but that ALWAYS irritated me about her, she was SO hung up on a man proposing to her in the books, im kind of happy they changed it for the show
0 likes [|reply]
15 Sep 2009, 11:55
*~Loving You~*
I just watched it last night -- I felt SO bad for bill he looked hurt at the same time I kinda laughed in a bad way cuz sookie was gonna say yes but her expression sure was funny (I expected the proposal cuz I read it here by u)
I can't wait for the 3rd season I thin the queen's servant took bill (those humans she was suckin out of) and I assumed eggs died but the bull issues I was like "the bitch doesn't know what her 'husband' looks like?!" And she was babling all kkinds of bullshit was hella annoying "oh then I'm a vessel I'm happy to die for u"

I sure liked the part when sookie was tryin 2 touch maryanne with the electirity thingie and she's like "..that's hitting me" that had 2 b my fave part I dunno why

I'm shocked on jessicas behavior! Poor hoyt
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends