Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
dating sites? who met thier "one" or bf gf onlin
0 likes [|reply]
9 Aug 2009, 20:49
trying4miracle#1
oh and we both had the free trial thing so you had to sneak in your yahoo messenger screen name and could only send the premade lines to people.
0 likes [|reply]
9 Aug 2009, 21:24
Immortal Shadows
I met two of my ex-boyfriends on pogo.com. I'm still friends with both of them, and still in love with one, even though I'm in a relationship with someone else (yes, bad, i know.)
0 likes [|reply]
10 Aug 2009, 02:15
♥ Mia Famigli
i met my husband because i saw his email in a fwd and thought it sounded cool so i added him.... almost 8 years later and we're married and have a little girl together
0 likes [|reply]
10 Aug 2009, 04:53
chelseaz
I met my guy on craigslist XD

I was looking for someone to practice sign language with. He answered. We met for coffee, then he asked me out. We hardly ever practice signing. But he's an absolutely great guy.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Aug 2009, 05:21
take me there
I met my boyfriend on isketch.net....which is like pictionary online or it can be a chat room depending on where you go. Anyways, we met one day in a chat room, he added me on msn and a few days later imed me. I didn't remember who he was at all and he felt really hurt by it. I made an effort to get to know him and at first I had absolutely no interest in him, and then I started falling in love with the boy. We started dating a month after we started talking. We have been together ever since....so 25 months to be exact.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Aug 2009, 10:51
.Blue Bella.
Probably doesn't count, but my partner found me on myspace! We'd known each other at school and for a long time, but had lost contact after we had both moved to different states a while after we were done with school. We hadn't spoken for a couple of years and he found me on myspace after he'd moved back to the state we lived in. I'd moved back here about a month before he found me as well. We caught up again, sparks flew and here were are now over 2 years later, with our baby and happy as ever. Thank you myspace :P
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends